1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) [RP] Boundstar - 24/7 with personable staff (Working character descriptions!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Maikoa, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Maikoa

Maikoa Subatomic Cosmonaut

Website is down temporarily due to Cloudflare issues. We'll be switching to a new host on Tuesday, so the website will be unavailable that day. Anyone looking for the password today or Tuesday should either join our Teamspeak or send me a PM. (Teamspeak is quicker, however)

Thanks for understanding! C:

2. Maikoa

Newest update is live and the server is fine!

Remember to read the rules here to join, and if you have trouble you may PM me or you can join our TS3 server!

3. petethepug

petethepug Space Penguin Leader

Seems intresting :)
    One question I have though is 'under aged characters', does this apply to yourself, or the character you play with...

4. Maikoa

The underage character application only applies to the roleplay characters.

You may play on the server if you yourself are underage.

5. Deathninja5551

Deathninja5551 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The sims 3?

petethepug likes this.
  6. petethepug

petethepug Space Penguin Leader

Team Speak 3,

Edit: One more question. Does your server just feature RP, or does it involve around Eco, and building on worlds that have been permitted for use with permission?

7. Maikoa

We don't stop users from exploring and building, but to ensure server uptimes, we do occasionally wipe worlds that aren't backed up.

petethepug likes this.
  8. Maikoa

So we got descriptions working again for characters. :nurutease:

Join the server and type out /Commands to see what we have to offer~

9. Venrock

Venrock Big Damn Hero

Okay, so, i would like in this server. do i need to write any applications or what?

-Venrock

(IC Character- Mival)

10. Brycen

Brycen Phantasmal Quasar

Im still looking. :(

11. Maikoa

My apologies for the late reply. IRL work picked up.

Only for if your character has any special abilities or characteristics that deviate from vanilla characters. (Or if your /roleplay character/ is underage.)
    IE a Glitch that's EMP-proof with four arms? Needs an app. (But we have one of those!)
    Things tend to be graded really quickly, especially if you reply to the thread on our forum.

If you still can't find the password, give me a PM and I'll give you a short little quiz. It's a roleplay server and I just gotta be sure you know the rules. ^^ ''

12. Augusonic

Augusonic Void-Bound Voyager

i dont know the ducking password, trying to enter the server ''aborted!''

13. Maikoa

The password is here. It's in the "roleplay rules" sections. If you're still having issues you should hop on our teamspeak and we'll try to assist you as best we can.

14. Finzers

Finzers Orbital Explorer

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER:
    1.What is the name of the server
    2.what is the password
    3.if you tell me to look for the password on the site...I can find it
    :lod: :urgh: :pwease: :cry:

15. Maikoa

I've responded to all the users who PM'd me about password issues and have moved the password (and updated it) so as to make it easier to find.
    Don't forget to register on the forums and read our lore so you have an understanding of the server's setting.
    There will be large updates coming soon in regards to server balance (making augments more accessible to players) and server mechanics before the summer months. Stay tuned~
    :catface:

16. Maikoa

[​IMG]
    Images of our active hub added to the OP~​

17. Bossy Boots

Bossy Boots Poptop Tamer

Is the server still active with RP?

18. BillCipher X

BillCipher X Space Hobo

Oh man you guys are missing out!

Maikoa likes this.
  19. Maikoa

Yeah it is. :>

20. Deerbra

Deerbra Space Hobo

Hey i was just wondering if there any space for me joining your server community let me know thanks ;)