RELEASED Rosalie's Enchanted Hill-Top [Updated 10/25]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rosalie, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Okay I moved up the bridge can you please see what I change, I only have been editing one of the maps and still no luck. Just to make sure its not my end, can you try to make sure I haven't done anything wrong and see if you can get one to work so I can see what you did. (I'm a visual learner, I am sorry ^^;) But I am very thankful that you have been trying to help me.

Attached Files:

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Sure. I moved the bridge back for you here. I also fixed some invisible tiles (from #2 up above on both that bridge and on the eastern bridge in the extended area, and there was 1 on some stairs I ran into in-game). Restored some tile animations for the water near the top left bridge from moving it. Also noticed you had some tiles in the AlwaysFront layer, so I moved some to the Buildings and Front layer appropriately (so they don't appear in front of buildings and other things you might build). Finished up the fence on the little hill area. Removed the tile properties from the "spring town bridge" tilesheet; since those tiles are in background layer, they don't need those, and because they were there, it was making them non-passable in-game even with the passable property. Fixed the border of bottom most east-west bridge into better layers. I think that's all I changed, but I might have missed something minor. Should work fine for you now.

EDIT: Also Rosalie, sorry for flooding your thread x.x

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
        Zalkyria likes this.
      • Zalkyria

Awesome I will check it out when I get home from there doctor's office! Thank you so much! I will let you know when i do!

Edit - Finally got home and tested it out! Thank you so much!!!! Also Rosalie I apologize too ^^;

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
          Rosalie likes this.
        • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

you guys are so nice <3

@Zalkyria you have my permission to post with credits! so sorry for the late response, I've been pretty busy irl again :facepalm:

Zalkyria likes this.
          • Zalkyria

Yay! Thank you so much and that's alright I've been busy myself haha :rofl:

Rosalie likes this.
            • otto7

otto7 Intergalactic Tourist

How it Work still having crashes for me.

• tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

You probably have existing buildings on a bit where you can't have them on a new map. You probably have to start a new game for this.

• ZephyrWindSpirit

ZephyrWindSpirit Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I am thrilled to pieces with the greener recolors of the maps. Thank you so very much.
                  anyhow, I have a potential graphical glitch to report. The large uncuttable tree by the greenhouse has a layering problem with any trees that are growing nearby. Also, the player sticks through the canopy.
                  [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

• FieryChaos

Yep, most of the tree should be in the AlwaysFront layer instead of the Front layer because of how tall it is. Interesting to see a tree grown there, probably be best to set NoSpawn for trees in the background tiles to prevent trees growing there where they shouldn't be able to (growing over/on building layer tiles). I'll make a quick fix until Rosalie fixes it.

This here should fix it. Uploading for others until Rosalie fixes since I use this map also.

EDIT: Temporarily took down file to fix something quick.

EDIT II: Fix back up. There were missing invisible tiles on the horizontal bridges I added on the Buildings layer to prevent you from going into the water. Also, fixed a tile in the front layer on the northwest-most bridge.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
                    • 12387123kjn

12387123kjn Void-Bound Voyager

hello! I've noticed that the stairs disappear during winter and it looks strange with the cliffs and all[​IMG]
                      (edit: oops i did not expect the screenshot to be this big, sorry!)

• FieryChaos

The "stairs" didn't disappear. They are the same tiles used in the spouse area. Those tiles are snow white in the winter_outdoors tilesheet. You could add your own textures there by editing that file if you wanted to (default vanilla is the snow white texture). The cliff graphic anomaly can easily be fixed by changing the tiles used there.

• 12387123kjn

oh, thanks but i don't really know much about editing xmb files so I'll just leave it be since its only winter

• Henrii★

Henrii★ Aquatic Astronaut

I'm really sorry to ask but I messed up .rar files on my computer, do you have a .xnb file variant of this? Even extracting this through winrar isn't helping me.. rip T__T

• ZephyrWindSpirit

Have you tried using 7zip?

Henrii★ likes this.
                              • 12387123kjn

i found some areas of the map that have soil you can't till
                                [​IMG]
                                [​IMG]

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

• 12387123kjn

thank you!

Rosalie likes this.
                                  • Henrii★

I haven't yet, sorry for late reply, thought I'd get an email to notify me. Still new to the forums.. thank you though, I'm trying it now!

• Henrii★

7zip didn't work either, sadly

• ZephyrWindSpirit

stuffit expand?