1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded [Roleplay]Project: Mercury, a serious roleplay server

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by aceofheartsu, Mar 4, 2016.

1. aceofheartsu

aceofheartsu Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome, dear friends, to the first public posting for Project: Mercury, a fresh, new roleplay community, here in Starbound.

Project: Mercury is a serious, plot and faction, driven roleplay server.

We have our own lore, put up in a non-spoiler-heavy fashion on the forums.

Click here for more information, such as lore, and how to send in an application!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or anyone on the Enjin.

Project Mercury is, in essence, a spiritual successor to Project Ares, and is made up of many of the same community members.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Please don't create duplicate threads. You can edit your own posts if you need to change anything. I've merged your threads.

3. aceofheartsu

Worth noting, because I forgot to say it in the OP, and also because I want to shamelessly bump the thread (I'm a true villain), we also have a very active group of moderators and admins, for both ingame RP, anything on the forums, and for applications.

4. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

So just what mods are part of this server? I can't find any info here or on the public part of the forum, and hesitate to make an account just to look at the list...

5. aceofheartsu

The only mods we're using are the Avali and creative mode mods.

6. Arrakoai II

Arrakoai II Big Damn Hero

Excuse me. but what is the IP? me and a close friend have been looking for a server such as this for a very long time. Hopefully you respond, the website is down atm so this is my only method of communication.

7. abe2022

abe2022 Guest

at last!! I have found the perfect server, where is the IP? And what is server name?

8. ziggyness

ziggyness Void-Bound Voyager

You may want to check the dates on their last posts. Sorry to say, but I don't think they made it...