RGB Writes Stuff

Discussion in 'Writing' started by Rgbunpro, Dec 19, 2015.

?

Do you like My writing?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Hell Yes

4. Hell No

5. Needs Work

6. Bananas

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Hello there, so I've been writing for a while now just because I can, it's my hobby. I've decided that it would be a good idea to write for an audience, so whenever I write a new chapter of a story, I'll post it here and you guys can give me your commentary on it. I really do like to have constructive criticism, it helps me be able to write better.
    Note: This thread got destroyed in the great December Crash, I'm working on restoring it.
    Note^2: I will be Linking the stories here as I upload them.

Wolkpack

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Sir Wilfrey and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  2. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Hello there, so I'm going to re-upload this since it was, quite sadly, lost in the great December blackout. Anyway, let me know what you think about this story, it's not the type of story I normally write, so it was a bit of an experience for me. Also, do feel free to use constructive criticism on this, It helps be a better writer so I do appreciate it.

Wolfpack Chapter 1

“In the time that was before the time that is now, there was magic and monsters and adventure. Wars were fought, family lines were established, and kingdoms were built and torn down. It was a much more savage and less refined time than that which we have now. Many races walked the earth then, some still do and others, well they didn’t win to put it kindly. Now, we’ve come a long way since back then. Most races now live peacefully together with the common goal of making the world a better place. Although there is still room for adventure and magic, it’s not too commonly practiced anymore. Instead we study and learn to better arm ourselves with knowledge for the future. It is the most uncertain thing after all. And that my dear students is why you’re all sitting before me today.”

This was the speech that Lance heard on his first day of first grade, he didn’t understand a lot of it but that’s why he was in school right? He sighed and rubbed the eraser on the end of his pencil with his thumb. This was a new world for him, he’d never really been in an organized classroom before and he was nervous. He’d made it through kindergarten, but that had really been nothing more than learning basic shapes and colors and how to say words. Of course young Lance had no concept of all this since he didn’t really understand the world very well yet.

The Teacher was a nice man, he wore a brown blazer over his mahogany vest which fit like a glove over his white button-up shirt. A small golden chain hung from one of the pockets on his vest, the right one to be precise. His brown blazer matched his brown slacks, which matched his dark hair. Lance thought he looked a little strange though because his ears were longer and pointier than anyone Lance had seen before. Mr. Renault was his name, he was an elf interested in teaching young children the ways of the world so they could grow to become productive members of society, or at least that what his resume said when he handed it in.

Looking around the classroom Lance could see that the teacher wasn’t the only one with the pointed ears; in fact several of the other children had them as well. Lance was curious about them, but was also shy and didn’t want to speak up. He didn’t have to, another student in the class raised his hand. “Yes James?” The teacher responded “Why do you have pointy ears?” James blurted out. Mr. Renault Laughed, apparently he’d been asked this many times before. “It’s because I’m an elf.” He said. “What’s a elf?” James blurted out again. Again the teacher giggled, “We’re people with pointy ears.” He replied jokingly, but then continued “If you really want to know James, you should ask one of your fellow students who are elves.” When it looked like James was going to say something the teacher stopped him “But do so after my class okay?”

This was the first time that Lance had ever had an encounter with elves and wouldn’t be the last, he went home that day having learned a lot about writing and reading and arithmetic but was left wanting more when it came to the topic of elves. He really had no idea what they were and was curious, so naturally when his parents asked him what he learned he answered them with a question “What’s a elf mama?” His parents giggled, much in the same way the teacher had earlier, Lance was beginning to sense a pattern. “Elves are people just like us.” His father responded “They just look different that’s all.”

“They’ve got funny ears.” Lance said.

“They’re not funny dear, just different.” His mom chimed in.

This was a simple conversation, but it would have huge effects on his life. Of course he didn’t know that now, he was to young and innocent to understand. That night after dinner his parents sprung upon him the news that they’d be going over to the neighbor’s house for dinner on Saturday. “It’s a good chance for you to learn about elves, after all they are elves.” His father said. He was skeptical, or at least as skeptical as a first-grader can be. He went to his room to think about it, now he wasn’t that keen on meeting new people but at the same time, he was curious about elves. He decided the best course of action was just to sleep and let things happen the way they would.

After four more days of school it was Saturday and Lance sat in his room, cross-legged in the center of the floor, thinking. He was nervous but curious, he didn’t know what he wanted to do and the clock was ticking. In the end he didn’t put up much of a fuss when his parents dressed him jeans and a nice shirt. It wasn’t really a long walk to the neighbor’s house, they lived next door, but little Lance was shy and hid behind his parents as they rang the doorbell.

“Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Wolfpack, welcome” Came the reply. Two well-kept adults stood in the doorway, one a man with long black hair and green eyes, and the other a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Both were elves, and both were dressed semi-casually. The elves welcomed them in and said a few words to Lance’s before leaning down and saying, “And this must be your son, he’s a strapping young boy.” “Indeed.” The conversation went on for a little while longer, but Lance lost interest. He was too busy looking at the collection of beautiful things around the neighbor’s house that he’d never seen before.

For starters there was a sword hung over the large brick fireplace, it was shiny and looked to be as blue as the deep ocean. It was clearly not made of any kind of metal. Then there was a small collection of ships in bottles on a set of neatly hung shelves. In the middle of the room was a horse of sorts, but instead of having feet it had two large rounded boards that gave it a sort of rocking effect. He was taking all this in when he heard one of them say “Just a moment, we’ll get our daughter down here.” The mother proceeded to yell her daughter’s name up the wooden staircase to the second floor.

A moment later, A beautiful little girl wearing a white sundress and little sandals appeared on the stairs. She had pretty locks of blonde hair and piercing green eyes, to Lance she looked like some sort of mystical being although he didn’t know what just yet. She reached the bottom of the stairs and he heard her father say “This is Lance, say hello”. Followed by her saying “H-hello” Rather shyly. “Um, hi.” Lance said in return. “Why don’t you two go play in the other room while we make dinner” The elven mother said.

Lance and the little stood in the center of the room, her hands were held together in front of her and she was looking toward the ground, she way very shy. Lance stood one arm across his chest and the other resting on his chin. His head was tilted to the side; he was staring at the little girl trying to think of what it was he had seen before that was so beautiful. Then it hit him, his mother’s collection of ceramic angels, all of them had blonde hair and white dresses similar to the little girl. “Are you and angel?” He asked naively. The little girl looked up at him for a moment and then looked away. “N-no, I’m a elf.” She said quietly.

Lance slowly reached his hand out and touched her right in the center of her forehead. She blushed a little, she hadn’t really ever been social so it was a little strange to her. “What are you doing?” She asked. “Making sure you’re really here.” Lance replied. Lance put his hands in his pockets. “What’s your name?” He asked. “Ahsharam.” She replied timidly, “But mom and dad call me Ash.” “Hi Ash, I’m Lance.” He said, not being sure what else to say. “H-hi.” She replied.

Lance sat down cross-legged on the floor, “Do you have toys?” he asked. “U-um, I have dolls.” She said timidly. “What are dolls?” He asked. After all he’d never seen one before. “I can show you.” She said, suddenly seeming a little less shy. She ran up the stairs and returned a few moments later with two small cloth elf dolls. They looked like miniature children, it was strange to Lance but he didn’t have anything else to do, so when she offered him one he took it.

When the two mothers decided to come and get them for dinner it was clear that the two had formed some sort of friendship, both were laying on their tummies playing with dolls. “Awww” The two mothers said in unison upon seeing their kids. “That’s so cute!” One said, “It’s adorable.” The other said. The was the beginning of a life-long friendship between Ash and Lance, one that was much like a roller-coaster in it’s ways.

Ponamis and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Chapter 2 comin' atcha' like anything that isn't Cleopatra. So like a speeding train or a rolling boulder. Anyway, feel free to leave a comment about how much you love this story, or not, you know whatever.

CHAPTER 2

Mid School (1)
    “Lance, you’re gonna be late if sleep in anymore!” Lance’s mom shouted from the first floor. Lance didn’t want to go to school today, or any day really, he found it boring. He grumbled to himself and rolled over, “Lance, Ash is here!” His mom shouted. He grumbled more and sat up, now he had to get ready to go. He got up out of his very comfortable bed and stood up on his significantly less comfortable floor. “Man, first day of school is a buzzkill.” (2) He mumbled to himself.

Lance took a quick shower and brushed his teeth, he threw on whatever was the first thing in his closet and some pants that he found on the floor in his room, Then he headed downstairs to meet Ash. “Hey there sleepyhead.” She said with a smile, she had the same long blonde hair she always had, but now wore some kind of elven robe-shirt (3) and pants. “Yeah hi” He replied, then he grumbled something else. “Not a morning person I see.” She said “No.” he replied. His mother walked in from the kitchen with two plates of pancakes, one for each kid. (4) “Eat up kids, you don’t wanna have an empty stomach on your first day in mid school.”

Lance proceeded to try and shove an entire pancake in his mouth at once, which of course didn’t work. “Hey don’t do that, you’ll choke!” Ash interjected. After almost choking, Lance decided to eat his pancakes slower than that. “You’re weird.” Ash said, shaking her head. Lance just ate his pancakes, he didn’t want to respond to that statement. Upon completion of said delicious breakfast, Lance and Ash headed to school, it was a short walk from Lance’s house. (5)

“Hey come on, I’m sure it won’t be that bad.” Ash said. Lance sighed “It’s not that it’s ‘bad’, it’s just boring, I don’t wanna waste my time sitting in a room listening to someone talk for a few hours when I could be doing something more practical.” He replied. “You mean hunting monsters?” Ash said with a big grin on her face. “It doesn’t have to be hunting monsters.” “No, but knowing you it probably is.” Ash giggled as she said this. “You know that’s dangerous though, that why they make us go to school instead. “Pfft, I can take on some monsters.” Lance said “Yeah? Tell me that when your guts are all over the road.” Ash replied.

The road to school was not very long so they arrived about on time. They were walking down the hall to their classrooms when a tall ‘Handsome’ elven fellow walked up and started hitting on Ash. (6) After a minute or so of Ash making it clear she had no interest in the creep, Lance interjected with the words “She said no creep!” and a kick to the crotch, he then had to explain to his mother and the principal why he kicked another student in the crotch on his first day of school. His first day of school was great, his parents weren’t too happy with him though, or the other kid’s parents for that matter.

“You didn’t have to kick him you know.” Ash said. The two were sitting in Lance’s room discussing the outcome of the event. “Whatever, you told him no like twelve times, plus he was slowing us down, we kinda needed to get to class.” Lance replied. “You don’t even care about class, and kicking him didn’t help you get there any faster. But at least he was a creep.” “See you admit he deserved it!” “I never said that.” She sighed “you can’t solve all your problems by hitting them.” “Whatever mom.” “Lance, If I was your mother, you’d be a much different person.”

The very next day, creep (7) was back and this time he had his buddies with him. They pulled Lance outside between classes and harassed him. “So you think you can just kick me and get away with it!?” Creep said “Yes, also how’s that doin anyway? Did you have to put ice on it? I bet that was uncomfortable.” Lance replied. “Oh that’s it, you’re dead kid!” Before Lance knew it, he was surrounded by a whole circle of tall and muscular upper-classmen, most of them probably played football or something. It was pretty clear they were going to beat him, then probably tell them that it was their territory and that they could do whatever they wanted.

Lance was having none of this, but he was also smart. He waited for the first bully to throw a punch so that he could say they started it, he then moved aside, caught the boy’s arm, and threw him to the ground, if he was going to fight, he would fight dirty. He managed to get most of them down before he was beat up enough to consider giving up, but that was when he heard a voice from somewhere off to the side “OI CREEP! Are you beating up freshmen again? Is that where you get off? You seem to do it an awful lot!” “Shut up Pike! I’ll beat you too!” “Ha, you’ve never been able to before, what makes you think you can now?” Lance took this time of distraction to completely floor Creep.

After getting a safe distance from the dogpile of downed bullies Lance and Pike were finally able to talk. “Hey, thanks for the distraction back there.” Lance said “Hey, no problem Creep is a big jerk anyway.” “Yeah, he’s kinda mad that I kicked him in the balls yesterday.” “No shit? That’s hilarious mate, my name’s Pike, nice to meet you.” “Lance, and same here.” After that, the two became really good friends. Lance, Pike, and Ash became the unbreakable circle of friends and, after Lance explained away his second fight on his second day of school, he didn’t get into many more fights. Lance was bold, Ash was shy, and pike was smart, this made their time at mid school great, at least for three years.

The sad news reached Ash’s ears when her and Lance got home from school that day “I’m moving.” He said “Really far away.” Ash was taken aback at this sudden announcement, although when she looked back at this moment, she really should have seen it coming. In recent months, Lance’s mother had passed away from an incurable disease, and his dad had practically drunk himself to death. Lance had basically been living by himself for the last few months. “I really didn’t want to Ash, I wanted to stay here and hang out with you more. Unfortunately for me, my uncle doesn’t want to come down here, so I have to go to him.”

That was the first time Ash had cried herself to sleep since she had broken up with her boyfriend. Pike would still be there, but she hadn’t known him as long and as such was doomed to never be as good of friends with him. She felt like a huge chunk of her life was being forcefully ripped away and she could do nothing about it. She swore she would write letters to him every day, of course these things never manage to happen.

It wasn’t long until the car came to pick up Lance. Ash and Pike stood there in from of Lance, Ash’s eyes looked as though she had been crying, and even pike seemed to be upset by this. He gave Ash a rather long hug “I’m gonna miss you so much.” He said, a single tear found its way into his eye. He didn’t have more words but he wished he did. He shook hands with Pike, “It’s been fun man, just take care of Ash for me, make sure she gets through her last year okay. “ “You got it boss.” And that was that, Lance climbed into the car that day and was gone.

(8)

Chapter Notes:

1. In this world Low school = K-8 Mid School = High school(9-12) and High school = College

2. This isn’t the most modern of societies just so you know, there’s some semblance of modern school but it’s not really the same.

3. Elven Robe-Shirts are very comfortable.

4. Yes they have pancakes, deal with it.

5. Their houses are right next to each other, but whatever.

6. I’d say something here, but I don’t know how to hit on women.

7. At this point I’ve just decided his name is creep

8. Gosh, that was sad.

Ponamis likes this.
  4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Chapter 3 time, sorry about the long gap, Christmas happened and stuff, I should be back on a semi-regular schedule now. Feel free to tell me what you think of this chapter!
    Chapter 3

Years apart

Lance hadn’t cried often in his life, but it had happened more often in recent days. He remembered the day his mother passed; he had cried himself to sleep for several days. Now tears found his eyes again as the powered carriage pulled away from his childhood home. It felt terrible, he had already felt a part of him ripped away when his mother had died, and now he felt as though any happiness he had left was being torn away as well.

The ride was long and cold, after all his uncle lived far away in a city of rich people. It would be a big adjustment from living in a small town full of middle-class citizens. For now, he was at his uncle’s doorstep with nothing but tears and no words to speak. The house itself was large, a manor, made of painted stone. Instead of gray, like most of the other manors about, there was a mural painted on the front of a lovely forest scene. None of this occurred to Lance however, because he was sad.

His uncle came out to meet him; his uncle was a tall man with slicked-back black hair that ended in a short pony tail. He was dressed in a comfortable-looking garment, it had long sleeves and something that covered his neck, and he also wore trousers (1). He said nothing at first and only offered a hug to his nephew, the two had only met a few times but they’d always gotten along well. Finally, to break the silence, his uncle said, in his smooth soft-spoken voice, “Come inside, you can sit by the fireplace and warm your hands.” Lance thought that sounded like a pretty good idea. (2)

Life would be different now, it would have to be, Ash’s best friend was now gone and it would take some time to adjust to this new life. Somberly, Ash said goodbye to Pike and went back into her house, up her stairs, and landed on her bed with her face in her pillow. The tears flowed like a cool stream down her face and began to soak her pillowcases. Even when Carver, her ex, had broken up with her, she hadn’t cried this much. To have known someone so well for such a long time, then to have them forcefully removed. It wasn’t fun.

Her mother walked in and sat in a chair by Ash’s bed. She said nothing at first; she just placed her hand on Ash’s back knowingly and let her cry. This went on for some time; Ash’s heart had been torn asunder by this event. Eventually, Ash sat up and hugged her mother, “All will be well child.” Her mother’s calm words reached her pointed ears. “What am I going to do mom? He was my best friend.” Ash sobbed on her mother’s shoulder. “You have other friends dear. That nice boy, Pike, he still goes to your school.” “It’s not the same. I knew Lance since we were tiny.” Ash started crying again. “There there dear, you’ll get through this.

The very next day was a difficult one for Ash. She arrived at school a little later than normal, but still Pike was waiting for her. “Morning Dove.” He said in his accent. “Good morning” She tried to say it cheerily, but failed. Pike just smiled knowingly, “It’s alright Dove, I know you’re sad. You don’t need to pretend to be happy for me.” “Thanks pike.” The two walked down the hall in relative silence for a while. It wouldn’t last though, because Creep decided to interrupt them.

“Well well, if it isn’t the pretty little elf, and what’s that? There’s no annoying brat to protect you anymore? Hehehe.” “Oi, I’m right here ya big jerk!” Pike was clearly upset. “Get out of my way Pike!” Creep knocked him aside, but just before he could lay a hand on Ash, Pike stood in his way again. “Are you for real? The poor girl’s in mourning, she just lost her best friend! Why don’t ye try being nice for once in your stupid life!” “Oh I’ll be nice alright” “You Stupid Git!” Pike kicked him squarely in the chest.

The two started fighting in the hall, they threw insults at each other as well as punches, but it was clear that Creep would win this fight if it kept up, and after three years of this, the school staff just let it happen. It was in this moment, Ash had a strange feeling, it was a feeling she had never had before. It was more than sadness, it felt, fiery. Suddenly, and without hesitation or thought she acted.

Pike found himself pushed aside not by Creep, it had come from behind him, and he looked up to see a very angry Ash. She proceeded to pick up Creep (Who was much bigger than her) and slam him forcefully against the wall. The look in Creep’s eyes changed from determination to pure fear. “YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? HAVE YOU EVER RESPECTED ANYONE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO LOOSE A FRIEND!? JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE LIFE SUCKS DOESN’T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FUCK UP EVERYONE ELSE’S! She grabbed the back of his head and slammed his face into the ground, then slammed her foot on the back of his head. I SWEAR IF I SEE YOU BOTHER ONE MORE PERSON I’LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WALK AGAIN! And then she stormed off to her class.

Pike stood up slowly and hobbled his way over to Creep to make sure he was alive. “Damn, I think ye made her mad.” He sighed “Well, come on then.” He picked up Creep, who was barely conscious. “Stop staring and get to class ye little shits!” He said to the gathered crowd. They started moving, filing quickly out of hallway. Despite being beat up pretty good, Pike managed to carry Creep all the way to the nurse’s office. “Knock Knock Tracy!”

The nurse, who was a small, adorable, and sometimes clumsy girl, came rushing out of the office part of the nurse’s office and into the medical room where Pike was standing. “Oh dear, were you two fighting again?” Pike laid Creep down on one of the beds as she asked. “Oh my, this looks worse than usual, what happened?” “Well, he finally pushed Dove a little too far.” “Oh my, well I’ll make sure he’s taken care of, and what about you?” “I’ll be alright Tracy, just give me some bandages.”

After school, Pike and Ash were walking home from school. They were silent, but Pike was massaging his left wrist. Ash was hanging her head, though Pike couldn’t tell if it was out of sorrow or embarrassment, maybe a little of both. “I’m sorry Pike.” The words suddenly poured out of her mouth, catching pike by surprise. I didn’t mean to freak out I just…it was…” Pike put his hand on her shoulder “It’s alright Dove, happens to the best of us.” “But I pushed you.” “Dove, you’d have to do a lot more than push me to really hurt me.”

He could tell Ash was still upset, “Besides Dove, I’m proud of you. You stood up for yourself today, and honestly, I don’t think Creep will bother you anymore.” “What? But I…I did something wrong, didn’t I?” “Nah, the adults just don’t like it because they have to pay the bills.” Ash seemed honestly surprised at this, for a moment she held a shocked expression, then it turned to a smile, then a laugh. “What’s got you tickled Dove?” “Did you see his face? He looked like he was gonna shit himself!” Pike let out a small chuckle, but somewhere in the back of his mind he was worried that he had just created a monster.

Lance sat at the small table in his uncle’s dining room drinking tea, his uncle of course sat across from him. His uncle had been had asked Lance to tell him about his life back in the small town, in hopes that it might cheer him up a bit. “I see, so schools board you? Perhaps it would be better if I didn’t put you back into school then.” For a brief moment, a glimmer of hope flashed across Lance’s face. “But You’ll have to work instead.” This killed Lance’s glimmer of hope. “Now now, you won’t have to do too much to begin with, you’ll only be an apprentice to someone, but you should take your time, see what interests you.”

Lance spent a good amount of time in the following months trying different things. At first he thought it would just be best to do what his uncle did, but upon discovering that he didn’t have the patience to be a tailor he moved on. Next he tried fishing, he’d never gone fishing before, but he thought it would probably be easy, turns out he didn’t have the patience for that either. Shortly after that he attempted masonry, he liked it, but he kept breaking things. Fortunately the master mason was a kind man, and directed Lance to the blacksmith “There you can hit things with a hammer and they probably won’t break” He said.

Lance found that being a blacksmith was a perfect fit for him, or that’s what he thought about it anyway. Here he was able to use his hands, mostly not break things, and learn new things that he would use every day. For two years Lance was trained as an apprentice blacksmith, until the master told him there was nothing left to teach. Then, Lance spent the next three years being a “Journeyman” although he wasn’t really on a journey, he was running a smithy and tailor shop with his uncle. But after three years of this, he had saved up enough to go back to his hometown.

Lance was now taller than he had been before, his brown hair was ear-length and messy, but he was a strong lad, had to be for his profession. In comparison, his uncle was much shorter and much cleaner looking. “Uncle, I’ll never really be a journeyman unless I go on a journey.” “I understand Lance, I’m only putting forth that it may be emotionally difficult to return to your hometown.” Lance smiled “Thank you for your concern uncle, really, but I’ll be alright, Mom died a long time ago and Dad hasn’t spoken to me for five years, I’ll be alright.”

“If you insist, then I guess I really can’t stop you.” His uncle said with a bit of a smile. The two hugged it out “You know, I’m really gonna miss having someone shorter than me around.” Lance said, the two laughed. The next day, Lance loaded all his possessions onto a car and began the long ride back to his hometown, he missed it there and he wondered if much had changed. He wondered if Pike and Ash still lived there, probably not. He began to go over in his head his appeal to the local lord to set up a smithy, there was a long road ahead of him.

Chapter Notes
    1. His uncle is more or less modeled after Carl Sagan. Except the pony tail.
    2. God, this is starting out super sad.[DOUBLEPOST=1451656759][/DOUBLEPOST]Aaaaaaaand, chapter 4. This is the last chapter in this particular story, and with that I believe I've restored everything that was lost in the December blackout. I'm gonna be working on a new project soon, and may release a bit of a spoiler for it. I feel you all deserve is for putting up with that blackout. Feel free to talk about this chapter, and the story as a whole, all you want.
    Chapter 4

Reunion

When the carriage arrived in town the driver had to wake Lance up, he had fallen asleep from the length of the ride. “We’re here son, time to get up.” Lance was groggy from sleep still, but he thanked the man and gave him a tip. His first order of business would be to go and see Charlene, she was the property manager that Lance’s parents had bought their house from. She would be in the town lord’s estate somewhere. It was about mid-day so he had plenty of time to go and see her.

The estate was large, it was almost like a sort of cathedral but much smaller than that. It contained housing for all of the immediate subordinates of the lord and for their families. It’s also where most of them conducted their business from. Lance wandered up to the front gate and spoke with the guardsmen. “Hello, I’m here to see Charlene.” The guard checked him for weapons or any other dangerous items and sent him on his way when they were sure he wasn’t a threat.

Lance hadn’t seen Charlene in years, he wondered if she still remembered him. She had always been nice to his family whenever she came over to collect the rent, sometimes she even brought cookies. He wandered around the estate for a little while realizing that he had no idea where he was going, oops. He was about to ask a random guardsmen where to go when he heard a familiar voice. “Well well, what have we got here?” He turned to see his old friend Pike walking down a set of staris.

“Pike?” “In the flesh.” The two hugged it out. “So what’s the great Mr. Wolfpack doing back in town eh?” Pike asked “Oh, I’d hardly consider myself great. And it’s along story, but the short version is that I’m here to set up a smithy.” Lance replied “Is that what ya do for a living now?” “Yeah, turns out I’m pretty good at it.” “So are you here to appeal to dear old dad then?” “Actually I was trying to find Charlene, I can’t really set up a smithy without property.” “Ah, well ya look a little lost then.” “Yeah, we always hung out at my house, so I have no idea where I’m going.” Pike laughed at this “I can help ye out with that mate.”

Pike and Lance walked about for a little while until they finally arrived at the office of Charlene. “Right, go ahead and get yourself set up with some property, I’ll go have a chat with old pop. By the time your done he ought to be expecting ya.” Pike said. “Thanks Pike.” Lance replied. Lance knocked on Charlene’s door, he only then realized he wasn’t sure what all to say. The large wooden door swung open from the inside. “Hello how can I help you?” Charlene asked “Hi, um, I’m here to buy some property.” Lance said.

It took a moment, but Charlene suddenly recognized Lance. “Oh my, Lance, I thought you’d left town!” She gave him a big hug. She was kind of like a grandmother to him, she’d always been older than his parents, he was surprised that she was still alive to be honest. “Hi Charlene, I just got back into town and I wanted to see if my dad’s old place was up for sale.” “Oh my, well why don’t you have a seat here and I’ll go have a look at my papers. Oh and feel free to help yourself to a cookie.”

Lance sat in the office by himself for a few minutes just hanging out enjoying a cookie. A moment later Charlene walked back in with a stack of papers, “Yes the old house is up for sale if you want it.” She said “Yeah, I gotta have somewhere to live right?” Charlene laughed at this a bit. “Alright, I’ll just need you to sign this paper here.” She handed him a paper to sign. “As long as you’re here you should know that all of your parents things except the perishable kind were locked up in a vault here in the manor. If you’d like I can give you the key, because it all technically belongs to you now.”

After signing the paper, Lance headed to the main hall to go and see the Lord. Pike was waiting outside the doors “Go right in mate.” “Thanks Pike.” The two shared a grin for a moment before Lance walked into the large main hall. It was pretty much a throne room, the floor was made of marble, and there were some very nice tapestries hung around the room. “Ah, Lance, It’s been a long time!” The lord said. “Yes it has.” Lance looked towards the floor. “Ah, come now, surely they didn’t take all the fun out of you over there!” Lance grinned “No way, it’d take more than that to knock the fun out of me.” “Ah! There he is!”

The two shared a hug “Ah, I’ve missed you boy, do you know how hard it is to pull pranks on my guards when I’m supposed to be running a city?” Lance laughed at this. “I Can imagine.” “So boy, what brings you back to this peaceful little town eh? Don’t tell me you came back for little old me!” “Actually, I came back here to set up a smithy, I know you guys don’t have one so you have to get everything imported.” “To start a smithy eh? Is that what ye went away for, to learn smithing?” “Well not originally, it just kinda happened.” “I see, well say no more, Your request is granted, Give me a moment and I’ll have a sales license for you.” “Thank you my lord.” The lord just grinned.

After that whole encounter, Lance spent a little while more speaking with Pike, but then decided to head for the inn for the night, it wouldn’t be until tomorrow that the house people would but a bed in his house. It was now night time, and the moon shone outside, but it was outshined by the lanterns lighting up the inn. Lance walked up to the counter “Hello, a pint if you would.” “Coming right up sir, that’ll be 80G please.” Lance paid the man, took the ale, and sat down at a corner table away from people. The ale was good, and he figured he might have a couple before he decided to pass out.

Lance heard the sound of someone walking through the door, but choose to ignore it, until he heard a familiar voice “Barkeep, the usual please.” “Coming right up Ash.” Lance couldn’t believe his eyes, this was Ash? He had remembered her as a small, shy, cute girl. She was now a fully grown woman, and she was beautiful, She still had her long blonde princess hair and her sparkling blue eyes. Now though, she was wearing a gray tube top, midriff included, and some tight denim pants. Lance couldn’t take his eyes off her and he wasn’t even drunk yet.

It apparently didn’t take long for Ash to feel Lance staring at her apparently, because as soon as she picked up her drink, she shot a mean glare at Lance, which softened as soon as she realized who was sitting there. “Lance?” She said questioningly “Hey Ash.” He said with a big grin on his face. Ash walked over to his table silently, sat down across from him, placed her mug on the table, and stared at him. “What? Is there something on my face?” Lance rubbed his face looking for foreign objects. Ash poked his face. “Ash, are you okay?” “You’re real. I thought I might be hallucinating or something.” “I assure you I’m quite real.”

The two sat in silence staring at each other for a few moments. “So…what have you been up to ash?” “Painting.” “Painting?” “Painting.” “Ash, you’re being awfully quiet.” A smile came to her face “I’m sorry, I just, I’ve really missed you!” She started crying. Lance suddenly felt very awkward, but he still stood up and walked around the table and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Hey, it’s alright, you don’t have to cry Ash.” “I’m sorry, this is really embarrassing, I’m not usually like this.” “Hey, come on, why don’t we go for a walk and we can talk about stuff.” “Ok.” She said meekly.

The first portion of their walk was mostly Ash crying and Lance trying to calm her down, after which they started talking. “Are you okay now?” “Yeah, sorry about that, so um, you’re back in town?” “Yeah, I came back here to start a smithy.” “You learned to smith?” “Yeah, my uncle told me he’d rather I learned to do something I could make money off of rather than go to school, so I pretty much spent that whole time learning how to smith.” “Really?” “Yup. What about you though? You said something about painting?” “Oh, yeah, I found out in that last year of school that I could paint really well, so I started doing that.” “I bet your paintings are really pretty.” She blushed a little.

“So, what happened to that shy little girl I used to know Ash?” Lance asked suddenly, Ash grinned “Well you left, and I got sick of pike getting beat up for me, so I finally stood up for myself and from then on I just sort of grew up.” “I see, so did creep finally leave you alone?” “You know, after I sent him to the hospital, I think he got the message.” Lance laughed “Hey alright, I’m proud of you!” Ash smiled at Lance. After a moment her face contorted into deep thought. “Hey Lance, can I ask you a question?” “Sure, ask me anything.” “Why did you stop responding to my letters?”

Lance was caught a little off guard by this question. “To be honest ash, I kinda lost the time to write letters I always had to get up early, spend the whole day swinging heavy tools around, and then sleep, and trust me when I say I was exhausted by that point.” It was only now that Ash noticed that Lance had gained quite a bit of muscle. Ash stared at the ground, she looked disappointed with Lance’s response. “I thought of you though, every day. I told myself that I would come back because I missed my best friend.” Ash blushed “Pff, I’m sure you had other besties up there in whereverland.” “Not really, no one could hold a candle to you.”

Ash tried to change the subject “So, have you got a place to stay yet?” she asked “I bought my parents old place, but they won’t be putting in the furniture until tomorrow so I was just gonna stay at the inn.” “Oh, you could stay with me, I mean, um, in my house.” Lance smiled “Do you still live in the same place?” “Yeah, my parents left it to me when they retired, apparently they decided to go start a farm out in the country somewhere. They write occasionally.” “Oh.”

The two walked to Ash’s house, most of the trip they spent talking about memories of growing up together, they had a lot of laughs. Before long they were sitting on a cough in Ash’s living room. “You know this place looks pretty much the same as it did before.” Lance stated. “Yeah, I liked it the way it was so I didn’t change much.” “So, did you and Pike ever date?” Lance asked suddenly and bluntly “What? Pike? No way! I mean he’s sweet and all, but he’s not my type, why?” “I just figured you would’ve gotten lonely without me.” Ash blushed and looked at the floor, this was not the response that Lance expected. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.” He hugged her.

“I really really missed you you know.” Ash said smiling a little “I missed you to you know.” Lance replied. “You remember the first time we met, and I thought you were an angel?” Ash giggled “Yeah, you were so weird back then.” Lance smiled “Is it bad that I still think you’re an angel?” Ash blushed “Seriously, I’ve always liked your princess hair and those big sparkling blue eyes of yours.” She looked at him, blushing. “Really?” “Yeah, I’ve never seen anything more beautiful.” She looked down again “I always thought you didn’t like me. He placed his hand on her face, and gently turned her face towards his, he looked into her eyes and said “Ash, I’ve always liked you.”

They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. Then they both began leaning in toward each other, and a magical moment later their lips touched to form a beautiful kiss. (I almost said baetiful kiss here) “Ash smiled “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that.” She said. “I could say the same.” Lance replied. The two shared another kiss, and another, and several more. They had a good night.

Ash woke up the next morning, Lance way lying beside her, completely asleep. She got up, took a shower, got dressed, and headed down the stairs to make pancakes. It wasn’t long until Lance woke up as well, after showering himself, the down shared a delicious pancake breakfast. “So neighbor, what do you think of me setting up shop right next door?” Lance asked in a snarky tone. Ash giggled “As long as you don’t burn down all my paintings I think we’ll be good, Lance smiled. The continued to discuss how things were going to go now.

Soon, Lance set up shop as a blacksmith in their little town, Lance always had something to make and when Ash wasn’t selling paintings, she’d help him sell those things. After about a year, the two decided to get married, it was a beautiful wedding. The two lived long happy lives together in that small town, they even had a few kids. (Please don’t try to imagine how human-elf crossbreeds look)

The End.

Poop.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I decided to do some writing related to starbound, it's short, mostly cause I felt like writing something one might find in a book in the game. Either way, this is a bit of an experiment for me, I don't usually write things this short. Feel free to let me know what you think of it.
    Blue sun Quasar’s Journal #1​

My life here on this planet will shortly come to an end, actually that sounds worse than it is. What I meant was, I will leave soon. My family has been good to me but I find myself irresistibly drawn to the stars. My dad seems to understand this better than anyone, after all he was like that before he met mom.

He helped me fix up his old ship and told me to take it, though he seems to think the S.A.I.L. might need a few repairs and he doesn’t know how to fix it. Either way, this is exciting! My life’s dream is finally going to come true!

Mom thinks I might be in danger out there, and if old rustbucket is right, I might, but dad says he’s prepared me for that. I’m just so excited! Finally I’ll get to meet some of the other peoples of the galaxy! I kind of want to see if I can find old rustbucket’s home planet, but he tells me I shouldn’t try that, he says they would probably try to kill me there.

Anyway, I should get some rest, I’ve got a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

6. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Here's some more blue sun quasar. I'm still working on the bigger thing, so consider this some filler.

Blue sun Quasar’s Journal #2​

Today was a little bit of a surprise, my sister came to visit us. I didn’t know she got time off from the call center. Apparently she got into a bit of a scuffle with some florans, she told me the whole story, I guess I should never mess with a tribe of florans.

Tomorrow I’ll be headed out in dad’s old ship, I’m thinking of calling it “The Supernova” There’s probably better names out there though. Rustbucket gave me this old sword he had, he says if ever my rifle fails then at least I’ll have that.

I’ve scrounged up some basic medical supplies from a nearby town, and I’ve gotten some food together, I’ve got some of mama’s famous meat and potato pie. Tomorrow is the big day, and I’m excited! Goodnight for now journal, I’ll see you in the morning.

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Ok so, here's a sort of part 1 to what I've been working on. It's a story I've had in mind for a while, so I sincerely hope you'll take the time to read it for what it is. I fell like I should say this now just so you all know This will get very fanfiction-y later. Just needed to get that out of the way, enjoy and let me know what you think.

A Bard’s Tale
    Prologue

Bard woke up feeling a little drowsy, what day was it again? Oh yeah, Monday. He sat up and set his feet on the floor, his room was cold today. He tried to wipe the tiredness out of his eyes but it didn’t really work. He took a look across the room at his clock. He didn’t use the alarm function much anymore because he’d gotten used to waking up early. His clock read 7:30 AM, he grumbled his grievances and got up to go shower.

After a nice relaxing shower, he got dressed for school and made his way to the front of the house where he could get his breakfast. His father sat at the table eating some cereal and reading the local newspaper, “Morning son!” He said cheerily. “Morning pop.” Bard replied. “You gonna ask that girl out today?” Bard blushed a little, “Come on Dad, I’m trying to have a good day.” He said, his dad just laughed. Bard quickly took some toaster waffles from the cupboard and placed them into the toaster.

Soon the smell of delicious toaster waffles filled his nostrils and quickly collected them and placed them on a plate. “Sorry son, say what are you doing in class today?” Bard sighed, “We have a test in science today.” Just thinking about it made him nervous; he was never very good at science. “Oh? I hope you studied!” His dad interjected. Bard sighed again “Yeah, Ami made sure I did.” He ran his fingers through his hair. His Dad laughed. Bard poured syrup over his waffles, grabbed a fork, and sat down at the table to eat his breakfast.

As he stuffed his face full of waffle, it occurred to him what day it was. Today was his mother’s birthday, “Hey dad, are we going to go see Mom today?” he said between mouthfuls of waffle. His Dad’s face became serious for a moment and he sighed, “Yeah.” Bard noticed his father’s downtrodden face. “Sorry Dad, I didn’t mean to…” His father interrupted him, “It’s okay sport, it’s not your fault.” The rest of breakfast was pretty silent.

After breakfast Bard put on his jacket, grabbed his backpack, and was on his way out the door, “Have a good day at school son!” his Father yelled after him. Bard smiled as we walked down the street, the sky was clear and blue and the grass seemed a little extra green today, it felt like everything was going to go good today. His thinking was interrupted by the sound of his best friend’s voice, “Hey twirp!” She said, she proceeded to slug him on the soldier. “Ow, I mean, hi Ami.” Bard said. “Don’t be getting soft on me now.” Ami replied. “Yeah well, it’d help if it didn’t constantly feel like you were wearing steel knuckles.” He mumbled to himself.

“What was that?” Ami asked, “Uh nothing!” Bard replied, “Right.” Ami said. “So you studied last night right?” Bard sighed, “Yeah I did.” “Well good, I know you suck at science.” Ami replied. Bard just mumbled something incomprehensible. “Hey, you’re gonna come over and practice swords with me later right?” Ami interjected, Bard’s face got a little bit more serious, but not by much. “I can’t, I’m going to visit Mom later.” “Oh yeah, it was her birthday today wasn’t it?” Ami replied. The two of them went silent for a moment, then Bard suddenly said “Bet I can beat you there!” and took off. “Ha! You never have!” Ami took off after him.

In just a few minutes they had both ran all the way to the school, as usual Ami won the race. Both of them stood at the front doors of the school, Bard was bending over and breathing heavily unlike Ami, who wasn’t breathing heavily and standing tall. Obviously she was the athlete of the two. “I told ya you wouldn’t win!” she proclaimed. Bard just kept breathing. Their little competition was interrupted by another voice from the crowd. “Are you two at it again?” Bard’s breaths were starting to calm down and he managed to say “Oh hey Vince, Ami beat me as usual.”

“Well that’s typical.” Vince grinned. Vince was the school heartthrob; he was tall and handsome with his flowing sandy locks. By now he’d been in relationships with many girls, he tried to hit on Ami once but it didn’t end well for him. “Anyway, you guys got study hall today?” “Yeah I think so.” Bard replied. “Well, give sally this for me will you?” Vince proceeded to hand Bard a letter, it was probably some sappy love note or a breakup letter, he never knew nowadays. “Yeah whatever Vince, you really should talk to these girls yourself you know.”

Vince frowned “I have a method man, and it never fails.” Ami laughed at this. “Yeah whatever, oh my goodness class time already! Come on Ami we don’t wanna be late.” Vince just frowned as the two went inside the school, clearly uninterested in his love life. School was just the same as it was every other day, boring. Not that Bard didn’t appreciate learning; he just didn’t like having to be tired and trying to learn at the same time. Lunch arrived slowly and was over quickly and before he knew it he was faced with a science test.

At the end of the day, Bard, Ami, and her shy friend Sally, sat in study hall together. This was normal for them, but today Bard had a note from Vince. “Hey Sally.” Bard whispered. She just glanced up at him from her textbook. She didn’t know him very well; he was just Ami’s friend to her. He handed her the note, she was hesitant at first but soon realized that Ami was looking and seemed to expect her to take it. She opened it up and read it, her hand quickly covering her mouth as if she was going to scream. A moment later she calmly excused herself from the room saying she needed to use the bathroom. Bard and Ami giggled because they knew exactly what was going to happen next.

After school, Bard headed back home to meet up with his dad. His dad was already wearing his old hat and getting ready to go. “Hey son.” He said in a somber tone. Bard put down his books, and put on his black overcoat. His father put on his black long coat and the two headed out the door towards the graveyard. They soon stood over the grave of their loved one. “Hey mom, Happy birthday…I’ve been practicing swords with Ami, and my grades have never been better. I wish you were here to see it though.” After speaking to his mom and leaving flowers, he went back to his home to sleep.

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Here's some more Blue sun quasar, I Think I actually enjoy writing these quite a bit.

Blue sun Quasar’s Journal #3​

This is it, I’m finally leaving this little farm behind! I’m gonna miss my family, I’ll probably miss my sister the most, but I think she’ll be able to take care of herself. I wonder if I’ll meet someone fantastic out there, like how dad met mom. Ah, who cares, I’m going to space!

Mom and dad and old rustbucket have given me gifts to help me on my way when I get up there. Mom gave me a long green scarf to keep me warm, dad gave me his old hat for when I need a reminder of home, and old rustbucket gave me a sharpening stone for the sword he gave me yesterday.

The engines are lighting up now, in a few minutes I’ll be up there searching for adventure and knowledge. Man, this is going to be the best journey ever, I’m so excited! Ma, Pa, Sis, and old rustbucket…I’ll come visit sometime, I promise.

9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Here is more Bard's tale, this was surprisingly not that easy to write.

Chapter 1
    Bard sat in the student lounge with his arms behind his head and his eyes closed. He was relaxing between classes trying not to let the boredom take his soul. He had never really liked being in school, he had always felt that he could learn anything he needed from life. “Hey sleepy, what are you doing?” said a familiar voice. He opened one eye to see Ami standing over him. “Hello Ami.” He said. “Contemplating leaving the school again?” “Aren’t I always?” “Well anyway, are you coming over later?” “Oh come on, do you think I would miss a chance for you to beat me up again?” She laughed at this “You’re not that bad.” Bard smiled “I’ll be there.”

Several hours later, Bard was walking home from school all by himself; Ami had to stay behind because she had a meeting with one of the teachers. While he was walking down the sidewalk, he heard a sound, it was a strange sound, it was like a cat but weirder. Bard looked around for the source of the weird noise; it wasn’t until he heard a rustling noise in the bushes that he looked down toward the bushes. It was then that he noticed a strange creature at his feet, it looked kind of like a cat, but kind of weird too.

Bard decided to ignore the weirdness and talk to the…thing. He knelt down “Hey there little guy, what are you doing out here?” The creature made its weird sound again, Bard wasn’t sure what to make of it. He reached down and touched it, it didn’t seem to mind, it just stared up at him. He started petting it, it was super fluffy, it also seemed to like this. As he was petting it, he got a little shock which caused him to pull his hand away quickly; the creature hadn’t seemed to notice the shock.

Bard was curious about this little creature now, he could tell this was no normal cat, it had black fluffy fur, and its eyes definitely didn’t look like cat eyes, they looked weirdly human. It also had four short stubby legs. Bard decided to pick it up and take it back to his home to try to figure it out, again it didn’t seem to mind, and it just kept making its weird noise. Bard, with weird creature in hand, walked down the sidewalk to his home.

Soon enough Bard was sitting on his bed and petting this strange little creature trying to figure out exactly what it was. As he was petting it he got another shock, but this time it was much bigger, he had no chance to move his hand away, eventually he passed out. Bard found himself lying on the ground, or was he? It was hard to tell, but he could tell it was night time. He sat up or did he? He was having trouble perceiving that sort of thing. He couldn’t really feel much, but he could see pretty clearly. He looked up toward what would be considered normal height, and he saw three scary looking people. Behind them stood someone who was blurry, he couldn’t quite tell who they were. Suddenly they all started laughing, he also heard someone very clearly say “Help me.” He looked over and saw the strange little cat creature he had brought back to his house, and then everything went white.

Bard woke up, he wasn’t sure what the hell had just happened but he knew it wasn’t normal. He looked at the clock to see how long he’d been out, it hadn’t been long but now he was almost late for hanging out with Ami. He jumped up out of bed and was about to head off to Ami’s when he realized that he still had the weird little creature in his room. He quickly dug out a shoebox from his closet and but the currently sleeping creature in it and shoved it under his bed. He didn’t want it getting out before he got back.

Bard hurried off to Ami’s house, he was probably gonna be late. When he arrived Ami was already practicing with swords in the back room of her house, it was a small dojo. After being let in by her parents, he joined her in the back. “Oh there you are” She said “I was beginning to wonder.” “Yeah, sorry, I kinda passed out for a little while.” He replied. “Really? Are you ok?” she asked. “Yeah, I guess I was just more tired than I thought.”

His thoughts were interrupted with a clunk on his head. “OW, what the!?” Ami laughed at this, “If you get distracted your opponent will win” She said with a big grin on her face. “Come on now, that’s no fair.” He said mockingly “Someone attacking you with a sword won’t be fair!” She said and she charged him again, he managed to get his bokken up in time to block her this time.

He stepped aside and tried to strike her, but she was too quick and blocked him. He jumped back in an attempt to gain another perspective, but she knew what he was up to and charged right for him, she swung at his feet, he jumped her bokken. He took this opportunity to swing his bokken right at her head and he managed to bop her before she had the chance to block. “Ha, now we’re even!”

They continued on like this for several hours, but ultimately Ami managed to get one more hit than Bard. “See, if I was an enemy, you’d be dead!” She said with a smile. Bard just gave a smile, his thoughts had wandered back to the weird dream he had earlier. Ami picked up on this, “Hey, what’s going on?” She asked. “Nothing, sorry, just stress I guess.” He sat down.

Ami put the bokkens back where they belonged and sat down next to him. “You mean after all that, you’re still stressed? What’s going on with you man?” She pressed. “I just” He sighed “I had a kina disturbing dream earlier and I guess It stuck with me.” He said, sounding kinda down. Ami looked at him with a curious expression “Do you wanna talk about it?” she asked. “Not really, no. Maybe another time.” “Alright then.” She said matter-of-factly.

They sat there for a few moments just staring at nothing in particular, it was a peaceful moment. Ami gave bard a hug, Bard smiled a bit at this. “Ami, you are the most confusing girl I know. One minute you’re trying to beat me up and the next you’re giving me hugs.” “I know” She replied, still hugging him. “Also you are covered in sweat.” He stated. “I know.” She replied.

Firepaw Da Cat and Ponamis like this.
  10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

So here's something I wrote on a whim, had no idea what was going on up in my brain, but I let my fingers type regardless.
    Life on the other side. (Needs a better title I think)

Prolouge.

It was dark, no lights were on in this small apartment, it’s one resident had already fallen asleep on his cozy cotton sheets in his comfortable bed. The front door was brown, the color of the wood it was made out of. It had two locks on it, one above the knob and one on the knob itself. If one were standing next to the door right now, one might hear the soft clicking of a device on the other side of those locks. Click…click…click…click…clack, the lock was opened, it was the second one to be opened.

The thick wooden door slowly opened, it made no noise not even a creak, this surprised the man who was opening it, he had expected noise. Still it was better for him this way. He closed the door behind him so as not to make it seem suspicious. Now he needed to get to the other side of the small living room that the door had entered into.

Along the wall to his left there sat a couch, it was black and leather and probably cold. On the far side of the couch stood a lamp with two arms, both the arms ended in bulb sockets and each socket had a bulb in it, it also had a central post that ended the same way, all three were off at the moment. Across from the couch and the lamp, there was a small wooden stand. It was not too impressive although it did have a small drawer in the bottom.

On top of the stand stood a 48 inch flat screen television, it was black but it had silver edges. There was a small silver word on the bottom of the front, just the brand name. Between the television and the couch stood a coffee table, it was also made of wood. A few magazines of different types sat on the coffee table along with a coaster for a mug. There was also a white plastic bag that was clearly garbage, and the case for a video game.

Around these pices of furniture lay a small path, one that would take a bit of finesse to get around without knocking something around and making noise, somehow the man in his long black raincoat had managed. He now stood in the room he wanted most to be in, the kitchen. It was nothing impressive, a couple a granite counters, one with a sink in it. A microwave oven sat on the other. Overhead hung several pots and pans and utensils, while at his knees were the dishwasher and the cupboard.

In front of him now was the refrigerator, it was shiny and metal and seemed rather fancy, however this was not important to him either, he needed the one appliance he couldn’t see immediately because the refrigerator blocked his view of it, the coffeemaker. The coffeemaker was black, and had a small black glass pot just waiting to be filled with coffee. He lifted the flap to tank on the back, it was all set up so that in the morning, it’s owner could simply push a button and make coffee. This meant that there was water in the back.

The man, who clearly should not have been here, pulled out a small vial with green liquid in it, he removed the small cork in the top of the vial and poured the strange green liquid into the tank in the back, it quickly mixed with the water. He shut the flap and moved stealthily back through the living room and out the door, he made sure to lock it behind him.

Alex woke up as sunbeams poured through his blinds and made contact with his closed eyes. He lifted his blanket and swung his feet off the side of his bed and onto the floor. He briefly rubbed the drowsiness out of his eyes and stood up, he walked out into the kitchen and hit the button on his coffeemaker, by the time he finished his daily hygiene his coffee would be ready.

After his shower he followed his nose into the kitchen, the smell of coffee was strong, he grabbed a mug out of one of his cupboards and poured himself some. Then he took a nice sip to get him started.

Ponamis likes this.
  11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Okay so, it's been almost a year since I posted anything here. Wow. Anyway, recently I've been missing writing. I thought to myself "you know, it's a new year, why don't I do something with that?" So I'm going to attempt to spend at least an hour writing every day. I'm not promising that I'll post something every day, but when I feel something is ready to be posted, I'll try and post it. I'm interested to see if my writing can improve over a year, or if my eternal laziness will once again take over and make me stop writing. I Guess we'll find eh?