1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [RESOLVED] Not displaying item quantities

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kiakakash, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Kiakakash

Kiakakash Orbital Explorer

You know how next to the picture of an item in your inventory, it shows how many you have? Ever since I updated to 1.1, that's gone. The only way I can tell how many are in a stack is by going to a shop menu and hovering over it. It's really annoying having to walk from my farm to Robin's only to see I still need 20 wood for my home.
    I am using mods currently, however this started before I implemented any. Any ideas?

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Which version of SMAPI are you running. Did you verify Stardew's file integrity? Need more info.

• Kiakakash

SMAPI 0.40.0 1.1-2, which I believe is the latest version. How do you verify the file integrity?

• Ladysarajane

I only know how to in Steam. Go to library ->rt click on Stardew Valley->Properties->Local Files->Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Are the mods compatible with SDV 1.1?

• Kiakakash

Verifying worked perfectly! Thanks so much!

Ladysarajane likes this.
            • Ladysarajane

I am glad I could help. Sometimes a file gets messed up in downloading. :)

Kiakakash likes this.
              • SkaldOfTen

SkaldOfTen Big Damn Hero

I encountered this problem, too. I have the latest version of SMAPI, and all mods are compatible. If I verify the integrity of the game catch, it overwrites all of my texture packs.

Does anyone know what file governs item quantity display? I can restore just that file to the original without losing all my great textures.

• ets555

ets555 Void-Bound Voyager

for me its got nothing to do with mods, I removed every mod I had and still had that problem >_>