Modding Discussion REQUESTING MULTIPLIER 'BLOCK'.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by LaurensLaugh, Apr 13, 2017.

1. LaurensLaugh

LaurensLaugh Aquatic Astronaut

Hey Guys,

First of all, I really like the already existing freedom of mods and there are some well made ones too.
    But what I desperately want to use is a 'Multiplier'-block, the same used in the 'The Sandbox' iOS game, you know that magenta-colored pixel (creating and spawning recourses like liquids and other 'loose' blocks/recourses from one single placed block).

I know that there are various mods around using a pipe systems but I really want to have a somewhat nature look when making, for example, a waterfall or something else, besides it feels like magic.

Hopefully some handsome modder will hear my prayer.

:)

2. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Blocks making matter out of nothing? What are you? Some kind of heretic!? I think however I can look and see what can be done about this "waterfall" block.

LaurensLaugh likes this.
  3. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

This would really be excellent for those that want to add waterfall terrain. Although, I'm pretty sure it can already be done by making a variant of the boulder dropper from dungeons (like the Caverns mission), that drops water droplets as a projectile rather than boulders. All that needs to be changed is a: the size, b: the image (so that it looks like water on ocean planets) and c: the projectile.

LaurensLaugh likes this.