Modding Discussion Request: Sword of the Stars

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by DraLUSAD, Jul 26, 2017.

1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

Hello, I'm Requesting if someone could draw up and code in a particular kind of Unique sword for my mod ISE4 (Industrialization: Starbound edition), its going to be a quest item, once completed you get the weapon, but first you need to collect 6 items

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These are Gemstones you make which are requested by the Quest Giver, once you complete the quest you get the shiny jeweled sword, so it should be a jeweled kind of skin with a sort of Gem star at the handle of the sword, something a little like this

[​IMG]

The primary attack is like normal, 3 slashes, however, it has a unique secondary attack, it will launch out a random large gem (Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby, etc and acts like a grenade, being launched from a grenade launcher) which then either impacts a target or time expires, will detonate and will blast out 6 smaller gems, which deals 1/6 damage of the base damage each.

the sword it self should sparkle a bit as its animation to show its shining and gleaming

Please PM me if interesting, Thank you

Edit:
    Just finished up the questing system for said item
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    MetaFace and IHart like this.
  2. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I'd take this up, but I'm still working out kinks in my multi-ability sword, currently only has primary, secondary, and a tertiary ability that only works in air.

But hey, maybe I'll take this on if no one else does!

3. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

I would super duper appreciate that, and you'll get full credit for it

MetaFace likes this.