Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SuperSoulSavior

SuperSoulSavior Orbital Explorer

Holy crap man you just do eveything, yeah but if you could try to make it like a starbound pixel character you dont need to animate it if ya dont want to.

2. Osaka

Osaka Poptop Tamer

If anyone would like some vector images for signatures or avatars, I'm also available for this.... For the non-artsy types, vector images are non-pixellated images :p Although I can likely do some pixel stuff as well.

3. Bombzero

Bombzero Giant Laser Beams

Although you can actually make vectorized pixel art.

Plus saying "non-pixelated" is a little silly as all current popular image types capable of web display are rasterized anyways.

4. Try playing around with these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Osaka

Osaka Poptop Tamer

Yeah, I was obviously referring to enormously visible pixels, and there is a very clear and obvious distinction between a rasterized vector image and what I'm referring to as Pixellated art.

I appreciate your display of web-graphic knowledge, and matter-of-factness though.

6. SuperSoulSavior

Not even kidding you made my jaw drop and hit my desk, you do amazing work. Hey could i use this pixel character with the full game? Also i love the first one but the second one some how looks better to me ya know it was a very very hard pick for me.

7. Wow, thank you! There will probably be ways to mod your character into the game later, if you really wanted to.

8. SuperSoulSavior

I hope so cause im gonna use the hell out of the sudowoodo you just made me cause it looks amazing, it really does dude give yourself a hand cause you did good. Whenever if i ever go anywhere with my youtube channel im gonna have you make some of my stuff would that be awesome or what!

pigrocket likes this.
  9. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

This, please. "They" is florans.

10. Duorogue

Duorogue Scruffy Nerf-Herder

a large, pixelated humanoid, with white-ish skin and cat eyes, two cat tails, and some cat ears. may be holding a ball of yarn.

11. That thread was great.

[​IMG]

Shotte likes this.
  12. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

Fetal beat you to it, BUT, now we have two images to use!

13. Well, shoot. Fetal's is much hotter.

14. Mr. Mystery

Mr. Mystery Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What program do you use? ^_^

15. I either use Gimp, SAI, or a combination of both.

16. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

PAINT.NET
    All the way.

ThePhail, Bughunter and pigrocket like this.
  17. Karma karma karma karma chameleon
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. I can alter it however you want, but could you be more specific? It might be because the colors aren't as light as the sudowoodo, since I just copied them from the original sprite.
    (where'd your post go?)

19. Adam #

Adam # Big Damn Hero

Can you make it like the sudowoodoo one you did? and can you do it with a mime mask and hair like my new avatar? :catface2:

20. Oh, shoot! I completely forgot about the mime mask. Hang on.

Adam # likes this.