Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Could you make this guy into a starbound race sprite? please note that his arm's are showing his under arm.
    Skell2.jpg

2. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

I'll let you design that. Just as long as he's humanoid. Oh... actually, make sure he has "longish" hair.

3. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Could you make a pixel version of my avatar? (The slenderman <3)

4. Theo

Theo Space Hobo

Slenderman, why not? I am terrible...
    [​IMG]

Fenril and Breather like this.
  5. Bombzero

Bombzero Giant Laser Beams

REQUESTS
    From now on I will try my best to do any requests for non-pixel art stuff either here or in my art thread.​
    This includes both digital drawings, and 3D models.​
    I am far more likely to complete your request by this approximate order of importance.​
    1. Simple Digital Art: most likely.​
    2. Simple 3D model/render: likely​
    3. Complex/technical Digital Art: somewhat likely.​
    4. Complex/Technical 3D model/render/animation: unlikely, unless it's a truly awesome idea.​
    Feel free to specifically address a request towards me, but I don't really consider that a "claim" so unless I respond anyone else can still do it. ;)

Muss likes this.
  6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Err...Sorry about making another request so soon...
    Could you possibly make something that would represent the name Crazyon?
    If this request is useless Ill delete it.

7. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I'd like a banner 600x130 px that shows GUMI, Luka and IA (Vocaloids). Background preferably green (or if you'll find a better colour / mix of colours to fit the Vocaloids, put it instead). Girls should be drawn (or found on the interwebz) in similar style. Obviously they have to be pretty Black Kitteh Content.png

Thank you in advance Black Kitteh Happy.png

8. Scruffy

Scruffy Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm doing your request right now, it might not look the best but it's the best I can do.

EDIT: :facepalm: I totally misread the request and now it's too late... All that work for nothing :(. I thought you wanted a signature type thing with the name Crazyon. Oh well, I might as well continue it anyway.

EDIT 2: Finally finished it, the edges are a bit jagged... I have no idea how that happened... oh well.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Code:
     [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/102kt92.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2m5cxh2.png[/IMG] 

9. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

I would like myself! A young guy with very dark brown hair and brown eyes (incredibly handsome xD). I would like to wear a blue sweatshirt with light blue octopianians. Very dark brown pants and black shoes. OR! My OC, same hair as above, but in the necro armor from Terraria (without helmet). A huge drill on the back/in the hands and belt with a sword and a gun in it. In any place (Lava planet/house/iceplanet/anything) though, if he is in an ice place please give him either a red or light and dark grey sriped scaff. Thank you :)

10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

*sniff*
    I found my new signature...
    Scruffy, you did a damn fine job on the signature, Thank you.

11. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

Well I need quite a few things :D, don't worry they're easy :D

1. I'll need this in a artsy, dead, cool looking font---
    Decaying Planet, it should take up half the width of a 'page'.

2. An avatar of just a google image of a world which is cracking. Also if you're in the mood you can check out my thread and maybe give a go at some of the monsters I described and anything else you would think is cool.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...-a-chance-to-rebuild.10480/page-2#post-316672

Anyways thanks soooo much :D

12. Bombzero

1. Apologies but I'm not sure if I can do this one, I have a 1920x1080 monitor so "half a page" tends to be huge for other people, mind providing me an actual estimate in say... pixels x pixels? (72 DPI preferably)

2. hmm... my photoshop skills are a bit rusty but I'll see what I can do. I may also draw some of the monsters.

13. Bombzero

Alright, I finished the earth avatar for you.
    [​IMG]

A charred and desolate earth with a massive crack down the center.

14. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead Phantasmal Quasar

I request a picture of Snowman holding her Cigarette Holder Lance
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Spades Slick
    [​IMG]

Against a background the same shade as the left edge of the Spades Slick picture, with both of them turned facing each other, with Snowman pointing her lance at Spade's face, while Spades has a black playing card outlined in a purple aura in front of the lance tip, while his other hand is in front of Snowman's face, open, with the same dark purple aura around it, with the words "What are you waiting for? Draw, Spades." in the Lazy Monk font across the top. In 1366x768, please. Thanks in advance, and if no one does this, I am perfectly fine with it.

Banana_Pandas likes this.
  15. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

16. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

Hey guys, I'm not requesting anything specific, although if you're looking for something to draw, you might as well drop by one of my threads by clicking here. It would be nice to see more ideas of what the Eternal Soul might transform into, thanks for reading this. :DD

17. Bombzero

I'm not good at fonts really, I could dig around a couple of Creative Commons repos for fonts and see what I can find though.

18. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Wow, this is nice.
    :catface2:
    A chibi version of my avatar, pwease.

19. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

Anythings perfect :rofl:

20. I would love to make a request