Modding Discussion (Request) A version of the Demon Horn Wig, but just the horns

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Flannel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Flannel

Flannel Subatomic Cosmonaut

I really like the horns this wig has to offer, however... I play as a Novakid. Generally a blue Novakid. That's where my issue comes from - the ears on the wig only look good with yellow or reddish-orange plasma.

So my request is short and simple: Can someone mod in a variant of the wig (so it would be a separate item rather than replace it) that's just the horns?
    Alternatively: Can someone mod a variant of the wig to work specifically with Novakids? Make the hair and ears plasma, to be more specific.

i fell in love with novakids having horns aaaa

2. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you want just the horns, or just not the ears? Here is one without ears, /spawnitem demonhornsnoearshead

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Flannel likes this.
  3. Flannel

Tysm!! I still wish the hair was plasma like Novakids' bodies, but this will work for now. Thank you!!

EDIT: If you could make a version with just the horns, I'd be 10000% over-the-roof, tho!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  4. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure it looks that great but here you go:
    [​IMG]

I'll play with colors in a bit

Attached Files:

Flannel likes this.
  5. Flannel

ahh, thank you so much!!!!!!

EDIT: No idea how to spawn these.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  6. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah right, sorry: /spawnitem demonhornsonlyhead

>I'll play with colors in a bit
    done did, here's one with dye variants adapted to novakid colors (with a few that don't correspond to the dye's color: grey is yellow-green, white is pale blue, brown is sea green)
    /spawnitem plasmademonhornsnoearshead

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I was too lazy to make a new novakid for each so all blue

Attached Files:

Flannel likes this.