Renovated Farms v2.1 (discontinued)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AngryCat, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

Just thought I would mention a Greenhouse such as that, well almost already exists.. It has two 20x20 floors but it could definitely be modified and expanded.. this could help to look at and learn from as well.. I may consider changing this and using ALL then split up the floors so it can be even larger but I haven't had an interest in doing so yet lol.. Also this is a pretty simple file replacement and works in 1.11 as I use it now..

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/sweet-greenhouse-your-greenhouse-more-sweety.113426/

AngryCat likes this.
    • AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Very nice, thank you! I thought I had seen one somewhere in the forums, but I had trouble finding it to simply link it as a response.

Additionally, I made my attempt at the two-floor version; here is the download for it

Iomega0318 likes this.
      • Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

Very nice as well :)

and yeah haha, some mods are named so oddly they're impossible to find a second time.. I constantly have to re-search for things..

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
          AngryCat likes this.
        • AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

At this point, I'm so overwhelmed with life, that it's unlikely I'm going to be able to return anytime soon, if at all.
          I give an open invitation that anyone who would like to use, edit, or otherwise utilize my mods is welcome to do so - consider them open source.

• SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

I really like the mine map.. but I wish the river was still there and all the bridges..
            I just love all the extra space though ;w;

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Then why don't you try and edit it. AngryCat is done making map edits for now. She said that anyone can edit her work and to consider it open source.

AngryCat likes this.
              • SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

ohhh, how do I edit it?? ;w;
                Im sorry ididnt see that!
                my bad x w x