1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Reno's Item Pack Glad Giraffe - 1.5p2

A multiplayer-compatible way to spawn any item for free.

1. Ryminal

Ryminal Void-Bound Voyager

Could you add an All tech unlocker? it would be really useful for a lot of people such as me...:kitten::chucklefish:

peachshampoo and Flake13 like this.
  2. ticktockclock

ticktockclock Void-Bound Voyager

anyone else getting a txt file that does nothing when you put it in the mods folder?

3. Reno_fezzed_one

Reno_fezzed_one Void-Bound Voyager

Reno_fezzed_one updated Reno's Item Pack with a new update entry:

The roleplay money update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Reno_fezzed_one

5. Brathis

Brathis Void-Bound Voyager

Good mod... but why do the crafting tables always make my starbound crash? Pleased Giraffe-Update 5

6. Reno_fezzed_one

The Glad Giraffe update

7. Reno_fezzed_one

Hotfix

8. Reno_fezzed_one

The polish update

9. tackeart

tackeart Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there, I like your mod.

But, there's a lack of sorting filters, that makes it a hassle to try and get through the various stations, mainly because they don't have descriptions within the main yarn-spinner Item Pack, so you have to figure out which is which via trial-and-error. :nurusad:

There's also the very slight problem of the stations all being hard to tell from one another at times within the Item Pack station- i.e there being two Racial Weapon Spawners with only different-coloured icons to differentiate.

The stations also seem to turn back into normal Wooden Crafting Stations/Yarn Spinners when picked back up.

Aside from all that, I like it! Good competitor to Creative Mode.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  10. Fyrebawl

Fyrebawl Void-Bound Voyager

I didn't expect this to add every item recipe for free to my crafting. How the heck do I remove it? Uninstalling the mod does nothing. I'm trying to do a legit run and this is getting in the way. (the only reason I installed it was for the glitch codex, which it doesn't even spawn.) If there's no way to fix it, there goes 10 hours of playtime, down the drain.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  11. Reno_fezzed_one

12. Reno_fezzed_one

Liquid collection!

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

14. Reno_fezzed_one

Eh, because I merged that change from my private mod. Any reason you don't like the change? Oh, by the way, the block highlight is still very much visible and all, as well as the lines leading from your hand to the highlight.

15. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I was just curious, since removing a texture from an item would seem like a step down from what it used to be. It's not really bothersome I just thought I asked, it may have had a small reason such as being able to see blocks better when breaking stuff near you or something like that.

16. Bimbim11

Bimbim11 Void-Bound Voyager

Can you fix this mod because when I start Starbound, It's stuck on loading screen. Please Help ASAP.

17. LetsGetNoob3

LetsGetNoob3 Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason I can't use item spawner 4 anymore. It was working fine until today but now it crashes. I tried deleting and reinstalling the mod but that didn't change anything. My friend did the same thing and now she can only use the item spawners but everything else makes her crash. Help please?

18. Ryminal

Ryminal Void-Bound Voyager

You just have to wait for a bit, i usually wait 5-6 minutes sometimes but I just wait it out and go do something and when I come back it's usually loaded

19. CanadianFanboy

CanadianFanboy Intergalactic Tourist

How do I even download this mod? It says that there is no application that can open the .mpak file or something.

20. Ramross

Ramross Orbital Explorer

my 3d printer spawned in, when I left-click it does nothing help?