Remove Crib/Child Beds?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Raijyn, Apr 5, 2016.

1. paragonbroscaa

paragonbroscaa Void-Bound Voyager

It's very close, but there seems to be a slight problem.

[​IMG]

It looks like the original room got reduced in size by one space, blocking the entrance to the attic and throwing off the size of the other room. I can place my furniture on the walls of the new room (and my bird/baby can walk on them!)
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the hassle, I really appreciate you updating this!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    • Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Ah, I was unaware you were using the "Add a Room & Attic" mod rather than the "No Kids Room Decor" mod. The pixel space was to ensure the hallway wasn't halfway covered in wallpaper. I'll throw a new version up ASAP, remove the offending version posted previously and reupload that version for others in the future.

• paragonbroscaa

It's been so long since I've fiddled with mods that I didn't realize that the attic and side room weren't vanilla...... So sorry for the confusion!!

• Androxilogin

Not a problem. I'm actually playing tonight for the first time since about June of last year. Seems weird. More bug hunting than anything, though. Come to think of it, you could just use your prefered version from the Nexus page as long as you already have the tilesheet. I don't know why I didn't think of that before..

• paragonbroscaa

I've just discovered that I am a moron who needs to start working from clean game files lol. I've got everything working correctly now with all the files you already provided on the Nexus. I am so sorry for the confusion, and thank you so much for helping me out!! (even though the problems with the mod were me not doing it right hahahah)

• Androxilogin

Oh, it's fine. You should see when I go to release something. "Ahh! I forgot!.." comes to mind often. *Delete, reupload*.

• Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

Funny story- completely unrelated but hilarious to me- I downloaded the attic and extra room one without noticing and it took me like two in game weeks before I noticed the new rooms.

I'm very observant.

What's funny though is that my Junimo baby (mod) likes being in the attic once it reaches the crawling stage. I swear it's up there 90% of the time

Androxilogin likes this.
                • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Someone should make a Junimo nest mod like the birdcage one, for our new "babies". lol

• Saraneth

Saraneth Big Damn Hero

Thank you for this! Just installed it and looks great. :DD

Androxilogin likes this.
                    • Reiko_LJ

Reiko_LJ Orbital Explorer

This is awesome. Thank you so much.

Androxilogin likes this.
                      • TheBlackSun

TheBlackSun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm sorry, but I'm really confused after having a look at the list of available versions.

Where's the all-vanilla version that only removes beds and crib, emptying the room?
                        I used to have that installed, nothing about the kitchen or extra rooms, and I can't seem to find that any more, and my game updated, so... halp pls?

• Androxilogin

I get lost in them myself but I kept getting requests for variety.. Here you are.

Attached Files:

JohnnieMack and TheBlackSun like this.
                          • TheBlackSun

TheBlackSun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thx a bunch!

Maybe you wanna circumvent that whole forest and trees situation by organizing the downloads in a different way? I almost felt the need to make a table myself, with boxes to tick with what does what.

Maybe try having like, different packs for download? One with bathroom, one without, and so on - and each has then folders with slight variations of that specific version.

That would streamline finding what everyone is looking for, I think.

• Yuripon

Yuripon Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, do you have a version with a single bed that's compatible with the bathroom mod & Mi's basic bathroom mod but doesn't add the attic and second room? i just want a single kids bed but the versions
                              on here and nexus either add the attic and second room or isn't compatible with the bathroom mod and Mi's mod.
                              Love your mod, super helpful!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
                              • Androxilogin

Maybe add this mod as well. I'm unaware what's compatible and whatnot these days. Sorry!

• modefy

modefy Space Hobo

Ive been trying mods for childless rooms, but for some reason each mod isn't letting me sleep at night/save. Is there a reason for this? any suggestions?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@modefy It sounds like the mods you've been trying are out-dated and don't use the correct bed-tile action for 1.3+. I have some Farmhouse edits that allow for removing/customizing the kid's room, If you'd like to try one of those..

• modefy

modefy Space Hobo

Yes please!!!! Thank you thank you!!

• JohnnieMack

JohnnieMack Yeah, You!

@Androxilogin I just wanted to say thank you so much! I was able to install the basic farmhouse, no beds, no cribs mod you created with no problems. I'm so happy to have that stuff gone as I have no interest in kids in this game.

• Androxilogin

Thank you for the appreciation. I haven't messed with any of this in some time so it's good to know that at least some of my efforts still serve a purpose.