Rare Furniture

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by metamorphexx, Feb 11, 2017.

1. metamorphexx

metamorphexx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there any other way to get or craft these? I need a lot of Executive and other Rare Furniture and I've been farming quests forever, all those reward bags NPCs gave me only drops ores, weapons and etc. TBH it's a huge stupid amount of grind just to get one.

Also, I've been reading wiki and those weighted quest and reward bags, even those specific "hard (+1.0)" quest doesn't come that often, All I get is rescue missions.

Please don't ask me to use cheat codes as much as possible.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I really hate to do this, but I've got to suggest using console commands. You've already put a lot of time into trying to find them by luck of the draw, and you can very easily spend even longer trying to find it. Use the /spawnitem command, and you can get what you need immediately. Call it cheating, but it'll also save you hours that you don't need to waste.

3. metamorphexx

metamorphexx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you, I guess that'll leave me no choice. I saw some mods that lets you craft it, but I have mixed feelings if I should get it. Devs should look into this, I'm MR 21 on Warframe and I know what grinding to the teeth is, but this is much harder LOL. Grinding for furniture is just kaput.