RELEASED Random Keyten's stuff (Gas-stove in the first house)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by keyten, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The cave would be a lot better without the random Undertale sprites...but good job either way.

• Ainaak

Ainaak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With the Alter, I accidentally put it in the events folder as that was the first place I found the seedshop.xnb I had thought it odd but didn't know any better, could you put installation directions up for it please.

I left the modified file where it was as I don't think it should crash the game, or do you think I should delete it from the events folder and do a steam verification?

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, better delete it and run vertification. And put it in maps folder and replace after that..

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

Greenhouse Screenshots pls
          [​IMG]

• MiaEmilia

MiaEmilia Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't download anything without Screenshots :/ Please upload some! :)

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Just
              [​IMG]

On a serious note I can't make a screenshot since I don't have an access to greenhouse.

viovasvi likes this.
              • MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

K.. Better go to bed right now
                [​IMG]

• zanderb22

zanderb22 Title Not Found

How do I edit the greenhouse.xnb file? when I extract the whole content folder using xnbnode it extracts all files except greenhouse.xnb... this happens with both vanilla and ur version.

• Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Just checked my unpacked content. GreenHouse.xnb unpacks into both .yaml and .tbin.
                    However, GreenHouseInterior unpacks into .png and .yaml. Perhaps that's what you're looking for? Or were you looking to change the outside look of it?

• zanderb22

zanderb22 Title Not Found

I want to fix the lighting in the greenhouse with this mod

Like I said it doesnt unpack for me. I do it multiple times but nothing is created and it works fine for all other files. Only greenhouse.xnb wont unpack.....

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Is there something bad with the lighting? I belive I fixed it.

• cera12sim

cera12sim Subatomic Cosmonaut

now we just need a bigger house mod ;3; so i can finally have that torture chamber for sebby <3 i-i mean wine cellar! yeah wine cellar....

• Timroham

Timroham Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I started using the FarmHouseExtended mod by QuantumConsciousness, and was very sad when I found out it nixed your mod adding a stove. I ended up opening up your mod and figuring stuff out enough to copy your method and add a stove to the Extended version by hand. Do you mind if I offer my efforts to that thread in case someone would appreciate them? Credit due, of course.

Thanks so much for this mod!

keyten likes this.
                            • keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Sure.

Timroham likes this.
                              • ek2589

ek2589 Space Hobo

Hi there! How can I download the alter file? For example, in which Stardew Valley folder would I put this/ replace this file?

• cera12sim

cera12sim Subatomic Cosmonaut

put it in content /maps

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would this work for 1.1? I really miss my stove! :(

EDIT: Well, as far as I can see it does work indeed. Can anybody else confirm?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016