1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Radiant Worlds 1.0c (CG)

Add some variety to your interplanetary travels!

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Ankali and The Avelon like this.
  2. DruidicSymphonies6713

DruidicSymphonies6713 Astral Cartographer

If I uninstall the mod, would the colors return to normal? Also, upon installing, if I already had a character, would the worlds change?

3. Mackinz

Pregenerated worlds will not change unless deleted and generated anew.

Worlds generated with this mod will maintain their colors if the mod is uninstalled, though I'm not sure why you'd do that with all the zany and colorful combinations you can find conpared to vanilla.

This mod should also be useable for servers, as I don't believe the connecting clients will need the mod for it to work server-side.

4. DruidicSymphonies6713

Well, but can I change the color for the worlds with a character that has been already used? Do I need to make another character to experience this mods beauty?
    My character has the final level ship and many many items, do I need another character?
    Would I need to delete all the files in the universe?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  5. Mackinz

The only thing that matters is if a world was generated before the mod was installed or not. This includes worlds in solar systems which you have been nearby. The best way to experience this mod is to move to a new section of the universe.

Also, please do not double post. Edit your previous post, instead~

6. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

I like things to be colorful

7. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Feels like old school Starbound again~

Thank you Deary for making this mod.

Ahuhuhuhu~

8. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

UNDERTALE FAN CONFIRMED

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  9. DruidicSymphonies6713

I hope this mod can always be available. To me, it is the top mod, the one I NEED!

10. Kennethern

Kennethern Phantasmal Quasar

Let me say, I LOVE this mod. The only issue is, my inventory fills up with so many randomly colored blocks when I'm mining. Keep up the good work, by any means!

Mackinz likes this.
  11. Mackinz

12. Mackinz

13. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

Would installing this mod conflict with Frackin Universe? Or any other popular mods you're familiar with?

14. Mackinz

No, but biomes added by other mods will remain unaffected by this mod.

15. Vantus

Vantus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi there!

We've always used this mod (thanks by the way, it's a MUST!) and had no problems.
    However now that 1.0 has been released we have the issue of invisible Cobblestone.
    You can see right through cobblestone and into the parallax background.

We grabbed this mod last night but only got around to playing today. However I noticed there was a patch today (May 26th) of about 130 MB.
    So I'm unsure if mod was broken as a result of the latest patch or if this is a bug in general with the 1.0 version.

I've uninstalled the mod for now and Cobblestone has returned to normal.

Thought I'd let ya know and hopefully get to enjoy your mod again soon. :)

16. Mackinz

I must have shipped the bad version of cobblestone I made for personal use with cgetas ReTex mod. Reinstall the mod and go into the tiles folder to find and delete the cobblestone.png file. I'll push out an update to correct this post haste.

17. Mackinz

18. Vantus

Hi Mackinz,

That worked!
    I've got the latest version and the cobblestone is back.
    Thanks very much for the speedy fix!

Now, for your next trick/miracle, make it so that when we dig up colourful dirt it stays as colourful dirt in our inventory to replace elsewhere. (HueShift)
    Honestly... Why Chucklefish made all colours of dirt turn brown on collection is beyond me. :(

Anyway, thanks again for your work on the mod, exploring feels more like it did when Starbound first released, rather than the copy-paste galaxy it has become.

19. Mackinz

Literally impossible on my end. Chucklefish hardcoded it.

Best solution is to use the admin commands I listed on the modpage, for now. I plan on making a Tabula Rasa extension that allows you to craft different colored blocks, though.
    --- Post updated ---
    I have cross-posted this mod to the Starbound Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733518757

20. Vantus

Heh, yeah I was being facetious. :)
    It's a real shame they've done this. I swear Chucklefish are putting the squeeze on all forms of diversity and uniqueness in Starbound. For all the new content in 1.0, I feel like i'm playing half the game I did back in 2013.

Good luck with the extension, I'll keep an eye out for it.