1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Racial Crossover Mod v1.0 Of Mice and Goats

Allows modded races to talk with each other. 10 races and counting!

1. samninja1

samninja1 Orbital Explorer

UMMM .... do any of the guys in this mod spawn in any worlds
    or moons

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

No. This mod merely adds some extra bits. If you want "any of the guys", you must actually get "any of the guys" and install them. Without at least one or two of them, this mod is useless to you.

nubnubbud, beari78 and Squaff like this.
  3. Squaff

Squaff Pangalactic Porcupine

I have some minor spawns, but they are all hostile right now. I've seen others in this group talking about making dungeons, so more spawns are in the pipeline.

4. AutumnRedd

AutumnRedd Void-Bound Voyager

I am having a difficult time getting it working, i have it installed correctly but the NPC's are giving usual replies to those that are not it's race (AKA the mod is not working for me), anyone know why this is happening to me?

5. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

any chance that the argonian race mod can be added to the list?

6. beari78

beari78 Guest

That might be breaking the fourth wall a tad, but it's possible.

7. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Should you add the Ningen race mod to the list?

8. Squaff

can you list what species are being generic towards you? Can you list what species you play as?

9. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Looks pretty cool, great job

10. mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

Will this work with only several of the supported races installed or will it crash unless you install All of the supported races ?

11. Squaff

Starbound should take the junk data(text for races you did't install) and trash it and allow you to play anyways.

12. BitHorizon

BitHorizon Ketchup Robot

Hey! This mod is pretty cool! Could you add support for my Half-Warps? I'd be willing to work with you on this!

13. CaptainKobold

CaptainKobold Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey all!

So I've been gone for a while and, as the person with the upload rights, that's made things rather stagnant! That said, the whole crew of the crossover mod have been updating a github, so I should be able to get an update put up either today or tomorrow!

If you are interested in joining in the efforts (and haven't been added already) please let me know and I'll add you in! Things have definitely slowed down a bit, but perhaps this is when we kick it off again!

nubnubbud, Squaff and beari78 like this.
  14. Xalver

Xalver Scruffy Nerf-Herder

we need sergals!

15. Rexonon

Rexonon Space Spelunker

The mod doesnt work for me

16. nubnubbud

nubnubbud Pangalactic Porcupine

Note- the new update has changed how mods are made, and the file systems are different now. It'll be a couple weeks before most any large mods are rereleased, but we are working on it.

CaptainKobold likes this.
  17. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Not saying that all the old races in this mod should be scrapped, per se, but this definitely needs an update for Upbeat Giraffe, @CaptainKobold. First, there are images that aren't loading (particularly the Mantis and Reptan ones are important because those mods are updated). After the images are fixed up and files changed to the patching format, I think it might be time to add some new species to the roster. Felins, Familiars, Kineptics, Amfin, Kemono and Ningen are good choices for now, as well as a few others. Maybe even my Gallavoir and @Ochiru Yuki's Lopunny and Lucario, now that he has no need for a fire extinguisher.

Of course, getting the Kobolds back up and at 'em is more important. If you need some patching help, let me know!

18. nubnubbud

nubnubbud Pangalactic Porcupine

We actually tried to bring Kawa in, but they were put off by adding support for every race that joined, but it's not that much work once you get through the already supported ones.

If you want someone in the coalition, nag them to contact us and join, we won't add support without their help and permission.

19. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I'm starting up my work on BetterMerchants now, so I'll be learning more on how NPCs tick and how to patch into NPC files as necessary. Would you like me to help update this mod?

beari78 likes this.
  20. Mepp Koehn

Mepp Koehn Space Hobo

Just saw this mod, and thought it might be a nice idea to put in Kemono support if you haven't already.