1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Racial Crafting & Printing 1.8.1

Craft & Print racial furniture

1. Tremerion

Tremerion Existential Complex

I thought Pixel Printer is for it :) Main concept for this mod is to have possibility to craft of print your characters racial furniture. It was hard to think what and how many resorces you need to craft each object. For printing, prices are set to close as possible to worth of each object.

Katorone likes this.
  2. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Nevermind , i didnt watch in the good crafting table , but i've notice them some minute ago , so the instalation was correct ^^'

Thx

Edit for above , yes but no infact pixel printer allow us to craft furniture but all race without filter + no need to scan thing for have them in list + (but) it dont allow us to craft everything , but your mod solve the problem , after yes i can understand if some player would like a station like before (scan 1 item , lose it but recipe added to station).

3. Tremerion

4. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

5. Herkan

Herkan Void-Bound Voyager

Do this quest add side quests, such as creating a unicorn plushie? Curious since I've other mods and I don't know if I'm supposed to be using this mod to finish the side quests. I find no other way to craft the unicorn plushie or the other "craft this" side quests.

6. Tremerion

My mod allows you to buy stuff, sometimes it can be founded a cheaty way to get something. But you have a choice. If you feel like cheating, do not buy this item through my mod :)

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

i think some things are missing , i didnt find the glitch bed (medieval bed now) , not sure for others.

Also on a "missing recipe mod" , it didnt find it too since its only for non craftable item , so the glitch bed should be in your mod no ?

http://starbounder.org/Glitch_Bed

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  8. Tremerion

There are many new items that i am not aware at this moment. Will add them in the future. SO many projects on my head :)

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok , if never i notice something else i'll make you a itemlist if you want.

Also do you think it's possible to add blue-rarity item in the craft list ? (things like royal decree , chest table and things like that) ?

I can also provide a list if you want , but not today ^^

10. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

I have a rather random question: why is a bone craftable in the 'Racial Tablet'? X'D

11. Tremerion

Bones are used in crafting for most of Floran's furniture. So I add it to be craftable.

Crusism likes this.
  12. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

This actually makes so much sense. Thanks for letting me know!

13. Squelch

Squelch Void-Bound Voyager

This is a great mod, though I really would prefer the ability to make Novakid furniture. Sucks that you have to buy it.

14. CatofRiddles

CatofRiddles Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are most recipes craftable ONLY at the race's crafting station? I've noticed that the Pile of Books are craftable at both the Glitch Crafting Table and the Wooden Workbench.

I have a mod called "Learn Blueprints on Scan" are these two mods incompatible?

15. Squelch

Squelch Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder, does this still work?

16. Tremerion

Some recipes could be avaiable with other mod or in vanilla. I've placed few items, like books, to be frafted at Racial Tables, for immersione.

"Learn Blueprints on Scan" should be compatible.