1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Quitaren's Art Thread

Discussion in 'Art' started by CondescendedWow, Jan 28, 2017.

1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

First things first: Hi.

Now that we've got that out of the way, this is my thread for art and commissions/requests I suppose!
    I need to be drawing a lot more so basically just let me know what you want drawn.

Pro-tip: I'm terrible at things sometimes

Peridot SPACE DORITO.jpg Release.png YOU MEAN THE CHAOS EMERALDS AHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg BIG HARD SUN.jpg

I do stuff in Photoshop so I can do any standard Photoshopping too if you need it, given the proper resources I can make something pretty nifty.
    I also digitally draw too using my Intuos Pro on Photoshop and that works well.
    Just in case details are wanted.

Anyway post comments and etc below and if you have any commissions then let me know as well!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    Blue-E, Dragonclaw, Lodish and 7 others like this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

OH Heck! Is that awesome! I really like the second one!

CondescendedWow likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

HOLY SHIT HES BACK!
    I don't care what you draw, but I love the second one.

CondescendedWow and Arra like this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I'm sorry...but Peridot.....She's too amazing....I..I LOVE ALL THE ART!

5. CondescendedWow

I could draw something in the style of that one if that sounds good, I've got a day off work today so I'm all set to drawww.

Dude Peridot is my sweet baby Dorito, Space Rock Lesbians is the best show.

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

Just you do you man.

7. CondescendedWow

Will do, thank you.
    Got any threads you've found interesting lately? I might wanna crash

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  8. Jareix Cryvix

Well, there's hel's off topic thread, there's the new RPs thatve cropped up since you've left (mine's still got apps open, forever) as well as several fun forum games like the hunger games and picture fight. You've also got the art threads here on the forums if you'd care to check them out, crossfang and Lodish being the biggest names. Though I've started up again myself.

9. CondescendedWow

Good to know Crossfang's still going hard with his pixel art!
    I think I'll check out some of those threads like you said, I'll try to keep this thread updated every now and then in case someone wants to commission or I just feel like sharing a thing I drew.
    Is there any chance I could gaze upon some of those newer drawings you've made?

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  10. Jareix Cryvix

Some are in my art thread, others are scattered about the forums and my RP...
    though I may have consolidated some to my art thread, I'm terrible at managing OPs.