1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about colonies and tiers.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by The BoneyBrown, Apr 19, 2017.

1. The BoneyBrown

The BoneyBrown Yeah, You!

If I have a colony merchant on a tier 6 planet, will they only sell tier 6 items or all tiers of items up to tier 6?

2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure but i think that the colony merchants are selling randoms things, OR things that got the same theme (race or biome).

If you want more infos on what merchants and villagers spawned by colony deeds can give you as a rent, here's the link to the official wiki page (its at the bottom of it !): http://starbounder.org/Tenant

I hope i helped

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  3. Gon009

Gon009 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Random weapons sold by merchant have the same tier as a planet's tier but you can buy only weapons with common quality. Racial armors list also depends by planet's tier, but you can only buy up to T5 armor(you can't buy solarium ones) and you can also buy all previous tiers. They can sell racial furniture and decorations and other outfits/neutral things like bowling pins. What they sell doesn't depend on biome. Special merchants(like Flower merchant) sell special things.

4. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

he is talking about colony merchants, not random merchants.