Purchasable new ships !

Discussion in 'Other' started by RataKikooDark, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RataKikooDark

RataKikooDark Space Spelunker

All is in title ;)

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

All isn't really in the title, unfortunately. The title doesn't provide details on how ships are purchased, a list of what ships are available, or a description on how the ships differ.

You're going to want much, much more detail if you want your suggestion to stand out. In fact, I'd advise against making a thread where all the content is located in the title. The title is meant to be an indication of what your thread is about, while the main post provides the bulk of your content.

3. RataKikooDark

Purchasable very credits expensive new ships... by Penguin Pete ? Common for all races, with new layouts and new skins ... ( Like space pirate ship, Banana ship, PinKoagiraffe ship and more ;)

4. Jonesy

That's still not enough. You need paragraphs, preferably explaining each ship one by one, in full. And it should be in the original post, so start editing that instead of leaving most of your content in the thread's replies.

5. RataKikooDark

I'm not a dev or ship designer. New skins, new layouts, very high price in credits. Ideas are really simple and clear ? And give a freeze to my account because i loss my cool one moment. But your one too at the same time because you don't respect the first rule ;)
    ( Paragraph <- ) Have a great time :*

6. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Welp, if I begin to say that, racial ships could be buyable, say, after you complete the hylotl mission. They would be, of course, very very VERY expensive, so you'd have to think twice before even planning on buying one.
    Also, you'd have to completly empty your ship of what you've stored in before changing. That's pretty much what I can think about this at this hour :')

7. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

You are presenting a suggestion. You need to be detailed. He is telling you that you are not providing enough detail. The rule isn't you have to post in paragraphs, its that suggestions need to be well thought out and filled with explanations and details, and sometimes even examples depending on the suggestion.

As it stands your suggestion is vague, poorly thought out, and overall lacking.

8. RataKikooDark

Yes it's totally that ! (But not just racial ships, truly exclusive new ships ! \o/ ) Of course, change your ship it's not change your shirt ^^ I speake about "few" hours of credits farming, a time for drop all your stuff on planet for transition like you said. But all of that for new ship ! A NEW SHIP !
    I have a metroïd... oops, a hylotl and I love this race but the ship... Just a fish, at least the layout is just a line :/ Not really stimulate the creativity. And I dreaming about truely badass ship ;)

9. Jonesy

You don't need to be a dev to make a detailed idea. "Simple and clear" is all well and good for some things, but if you're going to make a serious suggestion, there needs to be meat to it. Otherwise, you're running the risk of it appearing vague and undercooked.

Sorry, but if you're not prepared to flesh out your ideas, I'm not going to hold your hand.

10. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

A difference between a suggestion and a good suggestion is that good suggestions are planned out. Yours just covers small details in 3 posts. As @Jonesy said, it does need more info about what your idea, like designs and aesthetics, and would it come with some cool extras?

More information gives us more of an insight what you envisioned for your suggestion. If you cannot provide information or details about your suggestion we can't gather an opinion on it, and it will only slide by.

11. RataKikooDark

Yes, I understand his comments the first time but these posts ? No respect, no form :/ Sorry but I have troubles with this kind of things.

I have no problem to flesh out my ideas because this one is REALLY basic ! A merchant sell new ships. So now what ? Your are so tired for think about ships you liked see in game (if you still playing at Starbound) by yourself ? And just share ? Wanna draws ?
    ( Paragraph enjoy it <-) You prefer trash talk when you know when you are in wrong and that's really make me sad :*
    ( Another paragraph ?! Quick hide your legs if your mom is in the room !!! ) Just delete the thread like good moderator and banned me if is enjoy you :/ I'll never go back in this creepy place anyway. Adios !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  12. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

No, it isn't "really basic". How would the merchant sell them? What would happen to the contents of the ship after you change it? How much will it cost? Money or items? What will they look like? Will they upgrade with the tiers too? Will you have to start at the beginning and upgrade again?

There are many questions you didn't even begin to answer.

We aren't trash talking you, just trying to get information about your suggestion because you provided none.

If this makes you leave forever then 1. You are easily aggravated and should probably reevaluate your position, and 2. Good riddance.

13. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Since you have done nothing to actually break the rules, there is no point to banning you.

However, I will close this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.