1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Prism MiniBiomes...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Synien, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Synien

Synien Void-Bound Voyager

So I just found a prism minibiome for the first time, and it's sooooo pretty so I went on a search to see if it was possible to get a terraformer for it since I know it would be an awesome environment for a shiny ice/glass city but there doesn't seem to be any way to terraform an area to one ):
    Does anyone know if there's plans to make more terraformers in the future?
    And if terraforming destroys local buildings and the like or just transforms what's there?

2. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Depends on what you build out of.

It will change biome specific blocks, grass, and trees. Those structures made with non-basic materials should be fine. I just got done terraforming a planet; volcanic to jungle. I did it near an underground abandoned glitch dungeon. The dungeon seems fine with the only changes is the dirt, rocks, and things that would make a biome a biome. Oh and the background will change if using the planet terraformer.

I haven't yet used the micro ones. I assume they will do in the same fashion, but just a smaller area around the terraformer machine.

Unfortunately there appears to be only a few handfuls of mini-biomes that you can do at the moment. That one you mention is not at the moment far as I know.

I sure hope there will be more added to the list, since there are a lot of lovely mini-biomes I see. I like the healing springs area with the flowery pillars, as well possibly micro versions of the main planet ones. Although if terraformed, liquids are something that is not changed, so I would have to add my own healing water; which for me would be fine.

We will have to wait and see, unless someone knows for sure. :nuruhappy: