1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Pre-purchased years ago on this account... how do I access?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TheColdOne, Jan 30, 2017.

1. TheColdOne

TheColdOne Void-Bound Voyager

I literally just recently wanted to get back into the game, and I pre-purchased it forever ago and played what was available (which was only a few beginning quests, like setting up the communication satellite thing and doing that boss fight with the ship).

But... how do I redeem my game? Am I able to for steam?

I honestly don't even remember what the bonuses were for the tier that I backed... or was it earned as a group because there was over a certain amount total?

I just was never clear on how to redeem the game once it was launched, or how to even get any codes.

Is there some way to do this? I don't think I ever got an email to my registered account about it.

2. TheColdOne

TheColdOne Void-Bound Voyager

Took long enough, but I finally found out how to redeem my code. I was surprised this wasn't available in the website FAQ.

I just found a link to re-send codes through humble bundle and got the steam key. It looks like it is all good to go now.