1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-ordering through another email

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Slayos, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slayos

Slayos Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I already sent support an email but they are taking their time, so I thought I would speed it up with a forum post (and yes I know it wont get support to respond any faster). I am buying the game through one email, and I want to use the beta code, steam key and forum badge on another email. Is it so simple as to just use the codes on the second email? Also, where would I put these codes?

Thanks for any help or suggestions, I appreciate it.

2. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

The pre-order is through the humble store, so any delays on your receival is their fault. The email you chose doesn't matter except for what address they send the email with a humble page link to (Unless that email has a Humble Bundle account attached to it, then it'll automatically attach the page to your account). On the humble page there will be a button with what looks like a Key on it in the form of XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. When you click the button it brings you to a page on the Starbound site where you can claim your rewards, you get the forum badge by putting your forum name into the field on this page (it'll also have a field where you can enter the email address you want them to contact you with). When you click on the "Submit Details" button at the bottom of that screen you're done; it'll look like it only refreshed but don't worry, it worked. Might take a few minutes for you to get your badge though.

3. Hello ! If you purchase as a gift, you will send a link to the second email that will explain how to redeem the preorder key and the soundtrack :3

4. Slayos

Thanks guys, I'll try it out :D

5. Slayos

Awesome, it worked. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.