1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-ordered but no PayPal email, nor Humble Bundle email

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by tacoman500v1, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tacoman500v1

tacoman500v1 Master Chief

Well today I preorderd the silver $20 tier of the preorder, it was all going good and the payment (according to paypal) went through. However I did not receive an email from them, or an email from the humble bundle guys. The emails I entered were all correct and I checked my spam folder. I would just like to know if the payment actually got through or not. I was not told if it cancelled or went through, no conformation in any format whatsoever.

2. tacoman500v1

Ignore me, I think the transaction failed but paypal glitched and said it went through.

3. Elyk

Elyk Space Penguin Leader

Try and re-do the transaction, also it takes some time for the emails to go through the beta has sold a ton so far.

4. tacoman500v1

I think I may just have to retry. Its been a whole night.

5. Marcus Eralice

Marcus Eralice Big Damn Hero

When I did it, it said it would take 3-7 business days for the order to process. Or is it you got no email whatsoever?

Did you check your spam box?

6. Gravik

Gravik Existential Complex

I had the same problem, so theres a possibility this would work:
    after the transaction there should be a link on the paypal page that leads you to the humble bundle page which has your code/s

7. Roodenburgertje

Roodenburgertje Master Chief

maybe you typed your email adress in wrong? happend with me once :$
    and what Gravik says after you complete transaction you will be redirected to the humble bundle page with your code on it

8. tacoman500v1

I wasn't given a link or an email. I don't have a spam folder so it couldn't have gone there. I'm pretty sure the email was typed right as I went back and checked myself.

9. tacoman500v1

This thread is no longer needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.