1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-Order question(s)...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by XRiZUX, Apr 13, 2013.

?

How do you feel today?

1. Super excited

48.0%
  2. Excited

24.0%
  3. Good

12.0%
  4. Okay

8.0%
  5. Fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. YES

8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

So, I looked at the pre-order options for a few minutes while checking how much money I'm able to use to support Starbound, I realized I had enough to support $500 (Platinum Tier), so I went ahead without hesitation and used Amazon to go through with the transaction.

I then got an email saying:

Now, it says it might take 24 hours, and it seems that the maximum number of people accepted to go through with that Pre-Order option is 30. So this is basically the question, what happens if over 30 people chose that Pre-Order option and are waiting 24 hours?

I guess they would be randomly picked at that point or something. Just my luck. :facepalm:

The Corrupted [ITA] likes this.
  2. wizzard

wizzard Aquatic Astronaut

I got it the instant i tried.
    Look at the bright side, nothing of this is going to be less valid tomorrow.
    Have fun with the with the soundtracks and whatever is your extra option, son.

XRiZUX likes this.
  3. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

Yay, it got through! I'm happy now :DD

Oh btw, my NPC Name choice turned out to be Silent Bob after half a minute of consideration, hope you like that guys! :mwahaha:

Evangelion likes this.
  4. Zhang

Zhang Aquatic Astronaut

My guess is if for some reason you're delayed, the devs might just shoehorn you in if it's over the cap. :)

5. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

If for some reason it becomes a problem, let us know, and we'll get it pushed through.

XRiZUX likes this.
  6. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

That is good to know, but mine went through though. :DD

Oh btw, if you guys have time please vote on which hat design you like the most, I will pick the highest voted design when the time comes for the developers to pull some hats in. Just click on this link to vote: :iswydt: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/xrizuxs-hat-thread.17346/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.