1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-Order Issue

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Teratai, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teratai

Teratai Space Spelunker

Not sure if this is the correct section, but it's about a pre-order, so here it goes.

Currently my girlfriend and I have both purchased Starbound, however, she did the silly thing and ended up using her old paypal which had her old email linked to it, the email is inaccessible currently as it's asking for details such as past emailed people/folders etc as a message coming up has said they believed someone has hacked the email/someone else has logged in.

As a result, the details, purchase code and receipt are all completely inaccessible meaning the money has effectively gone to waste.

Would anyone able to offer any help on this topic? My girlfriend and I were looking forward to play and it would be a slight shame if we had to purchase another copy due to a stupid mistake on our behalf.

2. It's the right section. :)

You might want to try emailing support@chucklefish.org and explaining your situation with as much detail as possible (e.g. the email that was used). They can usually fix stuff like that if they have enough information.

3. Teratai

Teratai Space Spelunker

Many thanks on the reply, I've told my girlfriend what she needs to do. Hopefully things will be smooth running from here. ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.