PRAISE THE SUN I - GAME OVER - SIGNUPS FOR NEXT GAME

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by FranticLibra, Jul 14, 2017.

1. PsychoSoldier

PsychoSoldier Aquatic Astronaut

I'm always happy to see how close my reads were, regardless of win or loss. In theory, I should have swapped my reads on Dragonclaw and Purple Dragon and not scum/cultist read Zebe at the end there, but other than that I wanted to lynch all the right people. Even still, wouldn't have minded lynching the regular alpaca.

Zebe, I'm sorry I lynched you. Perhaps you shouldn't have had to make your point more obvious, but I was hung up on the lie and I lynched a pure town because of it. But don't let it ruin your fun. We've all been lynched for stupid or incorrect reasons. Just hope it turns out better next time.

Frantic, this was a fun game mechanically. I think maybe a little less alpaca influence but the same neutral-only theme would be my preferred style, but I love that Wild West feel. It really made it feel like every one was just trying to survive instead of winning together.

I'm in for another one, but I honestly hope it takes like two weeks before there's enough interest in it. I need a break.

Also, Jimlad gets a major MVP spotlight. He kicked ass in the game.

EDIT: Also, @Witch Cat, was that some kind of code? I thought maybe it was morse code and I tried to translate and decipher it, but I couldn't figure it out.

Alkanthe, CjBeats, 611 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Wait, @Witch Cat what did you send?! I assumed Morse Code, but the translator doesn't come out as anything interesting.

3. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm in for another game.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Jimlad 42 @PsychoSoldier

C'mon guys, I'm not that simple!

+-++-+-- / +--+-++- / +--+--++ / +--+--++ / ++-+++++ / +-++-+-+ / +--++++- / +--+-+-- / +--++-+-
    male/female

This message is in binary. The hint was the male/female. The gender binary. +'s are 0's and -'s are 1's.

-.-. .... . .... / .--. -..- ...- .-- / . .... / .-- -.. -. .... --.- / --. .-. --.. --.-
    -.-. .... . .... / .--. -..- ...- .-- / . .... / .-- -.. -. .... --.- / --. .-. --.. --.-
    [​IMG]This was a Caesar cipher. The clue being the picture of Caesar. You first decoded the dashes and stuff into letters using morse, and then putting the letters in a caeser decoder with the key of 3. And I hinted at that by posting the same code 3 times.

611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I was prayed to by Zebey himself to protect Jake, unless I just misunderstood what he wanted me to do. Who am I to ignore a prayer?

Edit: Also I'm up for another game, but due to school just starting back today, I'd like to get into a better routine before I jump in, so if we give it like a 2 week break then I should be good.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. PsychoSoldier

I'm surprised I didn't pick up on that. I would have spent more time deciphering, but by the time I realized it wasn't working for morse code, I also realized I was dead and said screw it.

For the record, I was on the same wavelength. I wanted Jake lynched before his lie, and ESPECIALLY after.

Alkanthe, Jimlad 42 and 611 like this.
  7. Witch Cat

It was fun making codes and stuff! Kinda disappointed no one posted it in the thread, but oh well, what can you do? I hope to get to do more.

Alkanthe, 611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

It was that PLUS the error with the Day end time.
    5 civilians 7 other... Well, huh, no wonder things seemed off.

Also, to point out, there were no official votecounts during Day 2 besides at the lynch, so there was no way to know that Hunter's vote had been stolen.

Well, what really annoys me in that situation is the reasoning on my lynch plus the error with the Day end time. In an another situation such a lynch would've been more bearable, or without the mistake in the day end times might've not happened at all.

At the point I asked for the protection it was way before my lynch and at that point it seemed as Jake might as well been telling the truth. Also I tried to talk to Cj in the dead chat in order to change the protection target to something better, but the time Cj responded I was already asleep and when I next checked the Night was over. So welp.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. PsychoSoldier

To be fair, I didn't use it until I made a post about it, which was right before the vote count.

Jimlad 42 and 611 like this.
  10. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

As an extension, most vote thieves don't have a way of showing that they control the vote, and the stolen vote is hidden from the public eye, the tally is just skewed, and the player whose vote was stolen can't vote.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Oh? You didn't even mention to use the vote though. Only voting I saw was you voting me...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

according to the rules the voter must show clearly who theyre voting and i dont think a second vote should be an exception unless its clearly made out to be one

Jimlad 42 and 611 like this.
  13. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm in for another game.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. PsychoSoldier

Well, I didn't say "VOTE ZEBE" again, but it was this post:

Alkanthe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  15. Witch Cat

ooo we're signing up? I want in!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I still also want in

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I think I'm in a good enough spot to say, sure if there's another game sign me up.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

hmmmmmmm
    *tempted*

*should really be focusing on other things than Mafia*

yeah no I'll have to pass, sorry

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

Count me in for next game!

611 and Jimlad 42 like this.