1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Power Outage Wrecked Game. :(

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by matheis3, Aug 10, 2016.

1. matheis3

matheis3 Space Hobo

I'll try to make this short but a lot seems to have went wrong.

I'm playing the game as is, with no mods or special servers or anything. I've been playing for awhile but haven't done a whole lot in the Quests mostly just exploring and building.

While playing the power in my house went out for about a minute. When I logged back I was on my ship and it was moving. It took me to another starter planet and all my bookmarks were gone. Thank the gods I wrote down the location of my home planet. I used a big chunk of fuel to get back and all my stuff was still there thankfully. But now I'm having a few problems.

The biggest being that the outpost is all closed down. And some of the Quests, like the one with the teddy bear, reset. I can't get the other shops to open back up though.

The second problem is, none of my colony deeds are collecting gifts anymore. Where before it was all the time. Now I've played two days and haven't gotten one.

I'm really hoping there is a simple fix to this and I don't have to start over. Thanks in advance!

2. matheis3

matheis3 Space Hobo

Also all of my moth traps stopped working and my animals aren't making stuff. :-/

3. Trinosaur

Trinosaur Big Damn Hero