1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Power armour coming back?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Baptiste, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Baptiste

Baptiste Big Damn Hero

Will the power armour come back in a later update? I can't be the only W40K fan that wants to play a space marine ^^'

2. florinblain

florinblain Subatomic Cosmonaut

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

There was power armour?

4. florinblain

Assets for it existed up until Cheerful Giraffe. I don't think it was ever fully implemented and obtainable.

5. Baptiste

Baptiste Big Damn Hero

Thx, this is awesome ! ^^ However, once in the game, I cannot find how to spawn it with the /spawnitem command, do you know the exact command (the name of the armor parts)?
    I am not even sure that I correctly installed the mod tbh (total mod-noob here x), all I have to do is to put the .pak file in the mod folder, right?

6. Ludovic

Ludovic Giant Laser Beams

Isn't the "power armor" set part of the cosmetics used, notably, with the likes of of the arena champions challenges?

7. florinblain

The chest is, the legs and helmet don't even exist as unused art assets in the current version of the game any longer.

That's right. The item names are powerarmorhelmet, powerarmorchest, powerarmorlegs. (Letter for letter. Note the lack of 'u' in armour.)

8. Baptiste

Baptiste Big Damn Hero

Thanks! The issue was indeed that damn "u" I think ^^

9. JackAfrica

JackAfrica Orbital Explorer

If so that would be a reference to the ever so popular Fallout 4 power armour

(And after looking at the mod it certainly looks like it to) just saying:DD

10. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

It was made before Fallout 4 existed.

It actually takes more from Warhammer 40K Space Marine power armor.