1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your Character!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Underoath586, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

Thank you for the necro no one needs another 500 post your character threads. Free cookies to all
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

2. Exxil3d

Exxil3d Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What is this necro thing people are speaking about?

3. Shasow

Shasow Space Spelunker

[​IMG]

4. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

Necro basically means posting on a thread that had pretty much died, ie the last post on this was in August, and it was then "brought back to life" by mbhrocks. Not always a good thing, but in this case it is preventing thousands of the exact same thread, so it is in this case.

Exxil3d likes this.
  5. Grimmli

Grimmli Big Damn Hero

Th-they have evolved.

"The penguins, my brothers, they have evolved."

6. TheMXL

TheMXL Aquatic Astronaut

That is amazing..

7. Lhad

Lhad Poptop Tamer

8. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Wow, enormous necro. I guess I'll post my character soon.

9. FLOknows

FLOknows Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]

Here's my newest guy, Doc. Benway. You win a cookie (and my sympathy) if you get the reference.

10. sarahproblem

sarahproblem Space Hobo

[​IMG] here's mine! :catface: