Post Mortem CTG

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Dragonaught12, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Dragonaught12

Dragonaught12 Yeah, You!

1. Post Mortem CTG
    2. The point of this clan is to beat Odysseygamez at CTG in starbound.
    3. The only rule is no disrespecting any other players and members of this clan or any other clan(also he started it isn't a valid excuse)
    4. We will post more than just CTG. We will post anything created by any clan members.(i mean gamemodes in terraria/starbound)
    5. If you can host terraria/starbound please put that in your application.
    6. Your application should be like this.My name (gaming name)is Dragonaught12.age (im not giving mine out, this isn't a requirement). Do you host anything I host Terraria hamachi.Will you buy starbound the second it comes out.YES.how friendly are you to other players,very friendly.and how good are you at ctg and pvp.I am very good at CTG and good at pvp.what is your favorite weapons to use? melee and guns
    7. now that you have your application i will put you at a starting rank.you still can go up or down with ranks.
    8. So now the clan is up and running if you have any questions just post them down and this clan is meant to be a nice friendly clan and is accepting almost anyone and if you can host that would be great. we also have a private steam profile and a steam profile for recruitment but if youre reading this here dont go to the recruitment page because you can just about skip it from here
    9. Ranking system.Top rank Owner/co owner,
    10. Master archer,Master Mage,Master Melee.
    11. Master Gatherer Master defender Master attacker,
    12. Master pvp,
    13. Master Ctg,
    14. Officer,
    15. Skeletron prime,
    16. The twins,
    17. The destroyer,
    18. Wall of flesh,
    19. Skeletron,
    20. The eater of worlds,
    21. Eye of cthulu,
    22. Tim,
    23. Slime, (not trying to offend the slime clan)
    24. Current members, Dragonaught12 rank Owner,Mirage rank co owner
    25. Reply if you want to join