Traditional Poptart's art dump

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by EvilPoptart81, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

*happy flail* new BFFS!!! *huggles on Riley* that's such a sweet picture, thank you for putting Kim in there! :D :D :D

Pudassassin and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
    • EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

:D Those two look like they're off to get into some trouble! Knowing Riley, trouble comes right to her xD I sketched that out last night. Seems I do a lot of my stuff, right before bed. It works!

Satashi26 likes this.
      • EvilPoptart81

Little by little I'm finishing sketches and coloring them. I think there's still three or so to do line art for yet. I just finished this one and made a simple wallpaper.
        Abbywp.png

• EvilPoptart81

I had promised @MagicallyClueless that I'd have her farmer Jade finished. I feel bad that it took so long to finish this! for her.

Jade lines color.png

rhomboid, Satashi26, Gabaw and 3 others like this.
          • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

AWWWWHHHHH SHE'S GORGEOUS I LOVE HER

bless u <3 <3

i really need to color the sketch i made for you ;_;

Satashi26 likes this.
            • EvilPoptart81

<3 <3 <3 I'm just happy Riley's got any fanart at all! You don't have to color her~ I love her the way she is! Your girl's hair had me restarting twice LOL I simplified it as best I could without going overboard with curls. (which I kinda did and it looked messy) Anyway I'm glad you like how she turned out! Here's the line art too! I should make a stardew coloring book or something xD

Jade lines.png

Pudassassin, Satashi26, Gabaw and 4 others like this.
              • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

lmao! my farmer's hair is trouble for most people it seems. i go pretty crazy with hair admittedly so i apologize to everyone who drew her thanks to my references xD she looks perfect though so don't worry about that! <3
                yeeessss i saved the lineart too now! *hoards beautiful art to self*

• EvilPoptart81

I took one look at her hair and I was 'yup, challenge accepted' LOL so I tried to figure a way to give her the curly hair, without going insane with curls! She's got the volume, so it's easier that way, plus I had a character a while back who's hair was just as long and bouncy, so it's all good! ^_^

Satashi26 and MagicallyClueless like this.
                  • Tsukuru

Tsukuru Pangalactic Porcupine

It is a very tough challenge... I was defeated, but I rest in peace knowing others shall eventually conquer it. Good job! Despite how hard it is to draw, curly hair is very nice.

• EvilPoptart81

Curly hair is nice, even if trying to draw it, you want to tear out your own hair in frustration! :D

Satashi26 likes this.
                      • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

May I ask something[​IMG]
                        Sorry for a reaaaaaaaaaally late quote reply. Did you, @EvilPoptart81 mention about how Leah being adorable lush? Well, You never expect something like these! (Sorry for her portraits, I tend to change quite often)
                        Literally...[​IMG]
                        New Year's Eve.png New Year Greeting.png Teased ME.png Honeymoon 2.png Honeymoon.png
                        Is these dialogue exclusive to Leah? (She even give me the wine herself, at new year's eve!)

Anyway, you do a good drawing of Jade as well!
                        Thank you for keep supporting me[​IMG] I will keep it going! And you, too, keep it going.

Edit : Edited Spoiler!

Last edited: May 21, 2016
                          EvilPoptart81 and Satashi26 like this.
                        • EvilPoptart81

@Pudassassin Yep! Leah gave my character wine on New years eve as well, and mentioned the previous night's activities the following morning. *eyebrow wiggle* Anyway lol yeah so it seems Leah likes to hit the sauce for special occasions *Giggle* I still need to re draw her again. I will try to keep up with my art as best I can!

Pudassassin likes this.
                          • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

[​IMG]
                            Gift time! Here's my version of Riley skin for you!

Last edited: May 21, 2016
                            • EvilPoptart81

Omg! She's so cute I love her!! Thank you so much!

Pudassassin likes this.
                              • EvilPoptart81

Yet another Riley sketch, colored soon hopefully. I've been distracted by a few things lately, that's why I haven't been active here ^^;

Riley sketch new.png

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

These are looking great! You really have a knack for drawing attractive people I must say :rofl: Would def. date her... is she single? No? Okay. Then I'll date the solid linework if you don't mind :confirm:

• Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Getting a kick out of the layered shirt look. I'm partial to wearing multiple differently-colored camisoles in the summer (and short sleeves over long in the winter), so it's nice to see others who appreciate a bit of blended style. Looking forward to further updates to this thread. :)

EvilPoptart81 likes this.
                                    • Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

Poptart and I have been head deep into Overwatch together :D But it's okay, we took Riley and Kim with us!

Pudassassin and EvilPoptart81 like this.
                                      • EvilPoptart81

Yeah, I'm still thinking about giving Riley some sort of Overwatch outfit too! May even try to draw that today. She made a good borderlands Siren,and cute farmer, I think she and Kim both will make good Overwatch agents!

Pudassassin likes this.
                                        • EvilPoptart81

Hehe thanks! Yup Riley's a little cutie and she's really flattered that she has so many admirers!

Pudassassin likes this.