1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Ponex Enraged Koala 1.9

A Pony Race for MLP Fans

1. Lora Grim

Lora Grim Guest

I hope this mod will be made compatible with the next big patch when it comes out. Or soon afterwards anyway. Being able to play as an anthro pony greatly increases my enjoyment of the game.

2. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

Jonesy likes this.
  3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

if Chandark doesn't update it, don't worry i will have it up to date on my modpack, the day the update is up(as soon as i can). my personal "working on" build is already ready for the next big patch.

in case Chandrak doesn't update the mod can i use them in the next my next update for my modpack?
    link to my modpack in case you need it: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/the-pony-modpack.1775/

Lora Grim likes this.
  4. Lora Grim

Lora Grim Guest

Amazing work~
    I am glad that we have talented bronies amongst us, hehe. I would hate to see this game without a decent pony mod.

[​IMG]

Jonesy likes this.
  5. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

6. Razorleaf

Razorleaf Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]
    I'mma just leave this here~

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

fo you still have the files?

8. TheStratovarian

TheStratovarian Big Damn Hero

Pardon me, but is there a good spot to look for the harmony crystals at?

9. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

has far as i can remember I've never seen any "harmony crystal"/"harmony whatever" item in the ponex mod. (correct me if i'm wrong). If you are speaking about the crystals in the pony modpack, they are a part of the modpack, an exclusive, and the only way to get them is to spawn the main 6 by using the appropriate spawners (you can craft them at the metalwork station.). and then, just buy them from the newly spawned npcs.

10. TheStratovarian

TheStratovarian Big Damn Hero

I wasnt sure which mod they were from, thanks, i have both running.

11. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

the pony modpack includes the ponex mod...

12. Chandrak

Chandrak Phantasmal Quasar

Hey, guys, for those still watching this thread sometimes, just wanted to drop people a line. SpaceKGreen is sorta right, essentially I haven't been working on this at all lately. In fact, for Sept, I was sick with several different viruses at once (Not fun) for most of the month. Combined with the fact that the people I originally made the mod for arent playing Starbound anymore, I've decided to let someone else take over for me and work on updating it and adding new stuff. I don't think it's possible to give control over the specific entry here, but if you see other versions popping up, it's highly likely because I've given permission to someone to use the assets. If other people want to get in on that or get in contact with each other about it, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do, though it might take a week or two. I try to check back here every so often, but obviously, lately its been terribly infrequent.

Edit: Didnt make it clear above, someone has already asked, which is why I thought it a good idea to let people know, so people don't jump on them for stealing work or something. Also in case it wasnt obvious already, I've been freely allow people to include this as part of pack when they ask.

13. Solar's Wrath

Solar's Wrath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Am I allowed to use some of the sprites from this mod in my own species mod? Because my species mod would kinda be relate to this one since its MLP related... I'm basically making a sub branch of the Ponex species

14. Chandrak

Chandrak Phantasmal Quasar

Sure, thats fine.

15. Hobean

Hobean Space Hobo

What did you do to make the Ponex race show up in the character creation screen without a character slot, all other race mods I've downloaded don't work and I can't find a character slot extender that works.

16. XYZDreadnought

XYZDreadnought Big Damn Hero

Are there any updates in this mods future?

Just curious.

17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

if he dosent my modpack will soon probably[DOUBLEPOST=1419362023][/DOUBLEPOST]
    here is your fix

1)
    if you have an updated mod (i guess that you are on the unstable build, because this tutorial is for an unstable version) create the folder if needed to acces this path: modname/interface/windowconfig/

2)
    if needed create a file called in the charcreation.config.patch

3.1)
    if the files already exists add this part of code between the 2 main square brackets
    Code:
    {
          "op": "add",
          "path": "/speciesOrdering/-",
            "value" : "pony"
    },
    3.2)
    if the wasn't there and use this code for the file:
    Code:
    [
        {
          "path": "/speciesOrdering/-",
            "value" : "pony"
        },
        {
        "path": "/paneLayout/species/buttons/-",
        "value": {
            "id" : 7,
            "image": "",
            "position": [ 210, 3 ]
            }
        }
    ]
    then go to modname/species and open speciename.species
    and add this to the top of the document between the 2 main curly brackets:
    "index" : 7

4)
    ENJOY! the modded race should appear at the top right corner of your character creation interface

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  18. darkonix

darkonix Aquatic Astronaut

Can we get an update for giraffe, perhaps?

19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i am soon. probably this week

20. darkonix

darkonix Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks man. Just being able to be what i want really makes the game for me. lol.
    Really glad to hear you will update it instead of just forget about it like some do.