Plz re add elevatort and custom elevators to craft or to find.

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by Tekninja, Sep 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Tekninja

Tekninja Space Hobo

I really miss the easy way around in a non cheating world. now one of the most common used ways to get height is by placing stairways whit platforms. While that is nice i miss the elevators. And a underwater lab cant be complete without funktioning,workshop crafted elevators. i see that there is funktioning elevators in miniknog labs but you cant take the main elevator platform. :C. So plz take back the elevators. And not just the wooden and copper ones but more ones. thx.

-Tekninja

2. Tekninja

Tekninja Space Hobo

i found out that you can pick up elevator platforms in the labs but it whould still be nice to have craftable ones.

3. Jappards

Jappards Void-Bound Voyager

What "elevator" do you mean? The elevator tiles or the rails? Because rails can be crafted already, in the rail crafting table, which requires an architect table to craft.

4. SephMoon

SephMoon Phantasmal Quasar

To elaborate on what Jappards said, the rail crafting station allows you to make custom elevators, like the ones you see in the Grand Pagoda Library (Hylotl) mission. The rail system even allows you to make the elevators move horizontal or diagonal, the only limits being where you can place the rails and how good you are with wiring.