1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Bug/Issue Player takes no damage even with /admin disabled.

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by ViperTheShifter, Mar 12, 2017.

1. ViperTheShifter

ViperTheShifter Orbital Explorer

So I used /admin to help me out with a few things. But now none of my players take any damage besides from the gas ghost/monster on the moon. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that didn't work. I even deleted everything related to starbound and it STILL takes no damage. I don't know if this is a bug or what. But I feel bored since none of my profiles, no matter what I do, take damage. Please, tell me how to fix this and fast..

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach the full log located in your storage directory. It's named starbound.log (will show up as "starbound" when you don't have file extensions shown). There are also more logs (.1-.5). These are logs from the sessions before. If you didn't start the game after the error i don't need them. Use the "Upload a File" button to select and attach the log.

~ Iris ~

3. ViperTheShifter

here you go

Attached Files:

4. ViperTheShifter

Sent it