1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Planets Home Building

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BasicallyNuclear, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Urbanova

Urbanova Void-Bound Voyager

So far I've settled on a lifeless planet where I have plenty of space to build a colony or whatever i wish. Right now I'm working on terraforming the planet by creating layers upon layers of farmland and eventually hope to make a huge greenhouse with sky-rails going through it.
    There is one inhabitant on this planet, he's a glitch and has had the privilege of having is very own home although he seems to be confused as to who i am.
    Hope you liked my share on this forum :)

BasicallyNuclear likes this.
  2. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Statement. I think I will make a lab on an Alien planet type, but ideally I would like a city on a Jovian planet (I hope they will be habitable one day ^^).

[EDIT] I think also make a second lab under the ocean, it will be much more convenient for the study of aquatic creatures.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    BasicallyNuclear likes this.
  3. BasicallyNuclear

BasicallyNuclear Big Damn Hero

Im currently working on an under the seafloor base in the nightly

4. Slippery Slime

Slippery Slime Big Damn Hero

If the main building material is stone or rock I like to build on volcanic terrain. If it is wood or something I like forests, and if it is a gigantic build I like barren planets

5. BasicallyNuclear

BasicallyNuclear Big Damn Hero

What if it's underground :3

6. Slippery Slime

Slippery Slime Big Damn Hero

I find a nice slime minibiome and make myself comfortable!

7. Manman179

Manman179 Phantasmal Quasar

I like to build on lush planets because (in my opinion) they look the best and they're the safest

8. Lemony Shtickit

Lemony Shtickit Big Damn Hero

OCEAN PLANETS!!! I HAVE A SPACE ELEVATOR FROM OCEAN BOTTOM!!!!

Kaiachi likes this.