1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Planet adoption?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Sonicrider3 (riddler), Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonicrider3 (riddler)

Sonicrider3 (riddler) Big Damn Hero

Ya know. Adopting your own planet naming it making it more mechanical. Would you want this? Don't forget to put your planets name!

EDIT: what would you name your planet if you conquer one? You can make a boss keep slaves from the planet and stuff NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO FILL OUT PAPERS TO ADOPT ONE

2. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

I'm not sure I understand. Are you simply suggesting that we be able to name a planet? Because that seems like an obvious enough thing to do that the devs won't miss it.
    Also, it has to be called Gallifrey.

3. knarfc

knarfc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same i dont really understand, but i dont have a name for my planet, and i dont think my mom wants a planet inside of my house.;)

4. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

This sounds a lot like a system already in place, where you can turn a planet into your home planet, name it, and alter it accordingly.

5. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

I shall claim a world and name it Spiritus 7.

6. Matsu

Matsu Subatomic Cosmonaut

I will conquer find a world and name it Matsuden, with the main base on it being called The Matsu Cave.

7. Cellbind

Cellbind Pangalactic Porcupine

Cellfactory

It will start out as a massive jungle planet, then will be converted entirely into needlessly complex machines that do nothing!

8. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you please specify more? I think I would rather capture and say , " Leave no prisoners " and invade meaning.
    ~ Thank You!
    John Devince

9. Treeman4

Treeman4 Pangalactic Porcupine

A peaceful treeland where all the furry little creatures are packing weopens and want to kill you

10. The Enderman

The Enderman Phantasmal Quasar

I don't like how you used the phrase "adopting". It makes me think of paperwork. I don't use paperwork, I use bullets.

11. Nomicakes

Nomicakes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I use words... words shall assist me in acquiring evverything I will need.
    Should words fail, expect some heavy armament to... 'convince' the natives to cooperate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.