1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. Cross Czech

Cross Czech Phantasmal Quasar

LOL. Awesome.
    First, we are Grayles.
    My inquiry was to our new modded/asset mismatch server, Grayles Plus
    http://www.grayles.com/forums/m/350...5679-grayles-plus-modded-server-how-to-access
    Please stop by and visit.
    We actually have an individual server mod pack on steam, but it was put on back burner. it will become part of our mod compilation.
    This compilation, we host ourselves via download.
    Using steam workshop subscriptions messes with the load order, and hence the asset mismatch really bad.
    Would love to see you visit our server. My name is Voss.

2. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Oh... you have frackin universe...
    fuck me im forever alone again

3. Cross Czech

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
    1. What's wrong with Frackin?
    2. We still have our classic server up (www.grayles.com)
    3. Wait till you see what we do with Frackin'.
    4. We haz MECHZ (XS and ZZ) and we're trying to integrate them into FU.
    5. We currently have Castlevania too.
    6. We are asset mismatched (so no griefer LUA)
    7. Trying to implement Pixel Good Store ontop of all the little mods we have.
    8. We are looking into other mods, specifically racial (avali is at the top of our list).
    9. We have not one but two VOSS(es).

(did I mention 2 Voss?)

4. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

1. It makes starbound a whole new game that you need to uninstall the whole game to uninstall FU
    2. Uhh. not modded?
    3. K
    4. Mech's* K
    5. I like mods that add to gameplay than fanboy add-ons with laser swords and blocks with other sprites
    6. OK
    7. ok
    8. my fav :)
    9. what is VOSS?

5. Cross Czech

1. Or, you could just make a copy of your Starbound folder and run the exe directly, so you have 2 options.
    2. Classic has a couple server side (multi friendly) mods for content. But other than that, it's vanilla and we are cool with (multi-friendly) modded players.
    4. Yes. Mechs!
    5. Including good builder paks.
    8. Plus others.
    9. I am Voss. And Voss is.....well, me.

6. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

Shame there isn't a non-steam version of this mod. Loved using it back in the day.... since Steam versions of mods don't work in my private dedicated server... yet DLL mods work fine (Direct Download from Chucklefish Mods).

7. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

8. LegendXCarisso

Awesome, thanks! Though.. as a Bunnykin, it'd seem that the Pixel Good Store doesn't appear in my crafting menu... or in Terramart? Mod conflict or did the method of acquiring it change?

EDIT: Yeah... no. I created a human to test, and oddly enough the store isn't in his crafting menu, nor is it in the Terramart.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  9. Cross Czech

Legend, which server are you? You should check us out.

10. LegendXCarisso

Just a private built-for-two server for my wife and I. :S Not really looking for any group-servers but I'll keep it in mind. :)

11. Cross Czech

Fair enough. We'll still be here if you ever want to check us out.

I just reviewed my mod pak spreadsheet. Seems the versions are quite different. The Chucklefish forum version is quite old (Mar 7, 2014) vs. Steam version (July 31, 2016).
    My question is this, can you not run the steam version of the mod pak on your server, or can you not run steam itself on your server?
    If it's simply the latter, here's a suggestion:

Try subscribing to the steam version as you. Launch SB through steam to allow the mod pak to download. Then, grab a copy of the updated mod pak located at:
    c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\733238864\contents.pak
    Distribute this copy to the \mods\ folder of the server and all clients. Then unsubscribe in steam and test it out.

This is how we worked around this on our server (which also does not run steam) and it worked like a charm.
    Please let me know if this worked for you.

(one word of caution, if you're not running SB through steam, are you sure you are updated to the latest 1.2.2 version of SB? If not, when you launch through steam to grab the workshop mod, it WILL update your client automatically.)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  12. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

13. AccountPrivacy

AccountPrivacy Pangalactic Porcupine

edit: Nevermind, I made a mistake, found what I had been looking for.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    DemChanges and edensgenesis like this.