1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

REQUEST Pixel artist for a mod

Discussion in 'Art' started by cpeosphoros, Jul 10, 2017.

1. cpeosphoros

cpeosphoros Orbital Explorer

I'm new on Chucklefish forums and I don't know if I'm asking this in the wrong place, so, apologies in advance. If it's so, please someone kindly point me where to post this.

I'm working on a large mod, mostly dealing with a few crafting stations and a lot of wired devices. I'm a programmer, but no artist.

As a stopgap, I'm just taking assets from vanilla and tinting then, but I'd very much like to have some talented artist volunteer to do the graphics. So, if you'd want to contribute, please PM me for details.

Thanks,

Chronos Phaenon

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  2. judewelos

judewelos Void-Bound Voyager

How about an exchange? I could possibly do the sprites if you help me make a mod I've had an idea for?

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  3. Junkuza

Junkuza Mop

Can I ask what the mod's for? I'm interested, but admittedly I'm new to pixelling, and don't want to waste your time if I'm over my head in regards to details/intricacies of style.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. cpeosphoros

cpeosphoros Orbital Explorer

It's about automation. Basically it would consist of animation frames and other graphic assets for a bunch of crafting stations.

Sadly, the project is currently on hold due to RL issues. I plan to get back to it soon. When I do so I'll PM anyone who manifested interest, here or privately.

Thanks.

Waffle-Chan likes this.