1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Feedback Pinkiecube's Oath for the Chucklefish Forum

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by PinkieCube, Aug 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

This is my Oath, I obligate to hold on this Oath.

"I, @PinkieCube swear that I hold on the rules for the Chucklefish forum and the IRC Chat.
    I swear that I will not write a Spam, insult or to start trolling, my words are clear and serious.
    I swear that I will not post thing who I know better, my handle would be reasoned.
    I swear that I will accept every decision by the moderator, developer, administrator and every one of the Chucklefish Team.
    I swear that I will follow the word of the Chucklefish Team and I will not obligate.
    I swear that I am loyal to the team and to the forum,
    and This I swear it to my name is truthful @PinkieCube ."

Lodish likes this.
  2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Huh... I feel slightly inclined to ask... what sources such a post to come out in this way?

techno_spider likes this.
  3. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

I want to swear in for this Forum because I want show how much loyal I stand to the team and the forum.
    My loyalty is to the Team , Chucklefish Team. And now this oath show it.

4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I see, why dont you let your actions speak out your intentions instead? words are carried by the wind, after all. Its a nice thought regardless.

5. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

My oath is a action.