1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed PC Pre-order transfer to console?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by GabeP, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabeP

GabeP Space Hobo

Howdy all! I'm super excited for Starbound so I pre-ordered it on the PC, not expecting it to come to the consoles anytime soon. Well, I was informed awhile ago that it will be on consoles, but I'm stuck with pre-orders for PC. I'd much rather be on the console because that is where all my local friends would be playing.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there would be a way to transfer my pre-orders over to console (specifically Playstation)? As much as I'd like to support the developers, I'd rather not have to pay for this game twice..

2. As far as I'm aware, you'd have to ask for a refund (which charges Chucklefish a little extra) and then buy it on console when it comes out. That said, if you are set on waiting for the console release, then you will be waiting until some time in 2014 to play, whereas the PC version is expected to have a beta release sometime this year.

Hamit Oezdemir and Jonesy like this.
  3. GabeP

GabeP Space Hobo

That is definitely something to consider then. Thank you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.