Modding Help Pathway tiles not connecting right

Discussion in 'Mods' started by LuthienNightwolf, May 15, 2017.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I'm currently trying to mod one of the pathways to look like gravel or wood mulch with an edge, so that it frames the actual garden plots when placed around them. Something's not working right though and the corners don't connect on the inside corners (see picture below) like they do for the other pathways. Is there a way to fix that? I'm replacing the wood path, if that helps any. (Tried it with the gravel path too but it still had open corners.)

IMG_9436.JPG

IMG_9437.JPG
    I copy/pasted the borders from the other wood path directly over so they all line up the same, not sure why they don't connect on this one.

• LuthienNightwolf

Update: I also tried placing a border around the center tile but it did weird things with that too. I feel like I have it halfway figured out. I know something needs to happen to the middle square for the tiles to line up correctly.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is because the game counts the gravel as `pathway`, for pathway floors it doesnt draw the extra corners it does for non-pathway floors.
        This is a internal code mechanic, and not something that xnb editing can solve.

• LuthienNightwolf

Would it work if I swapped out one of the other floors then?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It will work if you swap it out with one of the first 5 floor types, those are all non-pathway floors, the rest of the floors are all pathway floors.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
            • LuthienNightwolf

Alrighty, thanks. :) I'll just swap one of those then.