Party room

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Yavor, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Yavor

Yavor Big Damn Hero

Hello Chucklefish and fellow players,

I have a small suggestion about an item, very similar to the Colony Deed. I was thinking of another such placable wall object, which could still be bought from Frogg Furnishing - A Gathering Room. An object with a similar look to the Colony deed, but when placed and activated, it would call all of the nearby colonists to that certain room, until deactivated, or until a timer expires. Many of us like to create a big decorated room - a caffeteria, a mess hall, an arcade, a ball room, or simply a big, beautiful living room with lots of cool stuff. This item is for such rooms. I had the idea of a drop menu, like the one for the musical instruments, where you can set the occasion - like "Throw a party", then all of the NPCs will gather in the big party room and start talking, or eat food from the fridge, laugh, play music, etc. etc. Or perhaps "Have a costume party" where all of the NPCs will dress specially and do all of the above. "Have a fancy dinner" or "Play a concert" or something of that sort. I personally think that even if it is not a special item, even if it just gathers the colonists at one place to simply have a blast together (as they usually do in their own rooms) would be a great addition to the colony system. Just a Party room :)
    What do you guys think? Is it possible?

Regards!

Yavor

Kajnake likes this.
  2. Yavor

Yavor Big Damn Hero

I'm sorry, I realized that I have not posted this in the right place. I appologise.

3. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

And it can be useful to hide civilians in the attack.

Yavor likes this.
  4. Kajnake

Kajnake Void-Bound Voyager

Neat

Yavor likes this.
  5. oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

Combine that with a light sensor and you've got yourself a lively community center. I like it!

Yavor likes this.