1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Painting your ship.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by DawnOfNights, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narutoman

Narutoman Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]I would paint it the texture of a creeper

2. Spacefawx

Spacefawx Big Damn Hero

this colour with an space fawx, raccoon or penguin on the side of it.

3. Woodledude

Woodledude Subatomic Cosmonaut

Black with white augments on the front, white with black augments on the back.

4. Luke_H

Luke_H Big Damn Hero

If we can really customize our Ship, I might have a look at getting out my old USB Drawing Tablet and have a go at drawing something Anime down the side.....and then have colours appropriately.

5. StarMetal25

StarMetal25 Phantasmal Quasar

Not to mention I would also add some green patterns, cuz I <3 green :p

6. Kelp

Kelp Big Damn Hero

Painting your ship is confirmed? Are you sure it's not just customisation? :unsure: Well, if you really will be able to 'paint' your own ship then I'll give it some nice blue and white war paint. If not then I'll compensate.

7. The Enderman

The Enderman Phantasmal Quasar

I was just on the livechat, they said that ship painting isn't confirmed, but still possible.

8. Kelp

Kelp Big Damn Hero

I didn't think that it would be confirmed :cool:. Well, at least now I do not have to go out and buy some radiation proof, zero ionization, heat proof non-peeling space paint. Man, that'd cost a lot.

I hope that it's added, would really add a flare to the art or a future 'ingame screenshots' topic. Who can make the best looking ship? :notworthy:.

9. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am not suprised, the devs are cramming so much stuff in, its hard to say whats not going to be in the game...
    But this would be awesome, it would be creativity to the max!

10. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

With flowers and unicorns! Or blood and demons.

11. mrmcmo

mrmcmo Pangalactic Porcupine

ITS CONFIRMED?
    Ill name it the s.s.diarreah and paint it on the ship. (i got the idea from a song me and my friend made, ITS HILARIOUS!)

12. TheSilentObserver

TheSilentObserver Big Damn Hero

My ship would be black, as well. Just plain black.

It's the ideal color for a space ship, really. All that blackness of space out there, you know.

13. Wazupmaster

Wazupmaster Phantasmal Quasar

Dark purple. Every last square inch of it, dark purple. Maybe a white stripe somewhere.

14. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Pink.... with balloons. Should have been obvious.

Ponzai, Madmarlon and Starheaven07 like this.
  15. TheSilentObserver

TheSilentObserver Big Damn Hero

Don't mar the serene beauty of your dark purple ship by tacking on a stripe somewhere. Unless it's somewhere awesome.

Then go for the 'Triple-Stripe' effect. Or maybe the 'Honeycomb-Stripe'.

Something equally awesome.

16. Palladion

Palladion Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'll probably just be making it be somewhat like a mural! Paste stickers everywhere in the right places and everything should be fine.

also a logo that says "im so fabulous"

17. MythicalBrit

MythicalBrit Void-Bound Voyager

dark blue almost black and if (as another individual stated) decals are possible I shall add the fallout vault pin up girl to mine
    [​IMG]

18. Wazupmaster

Wazupmaster Phantasmal Quasar

If I even can add a stripe. But thanks for the advice. I never was good at stuff like this.

19. SweetAssBacon

SweetAssBacon Tentacle Wrangler

my ship would be:
    black & yellow
    black & yellow
    black & yellow
    black & yellow

20. Prinny-RangerX

Prinny-RangerX Orbital Explorer

I'm going paint a bunch of aliens climbing over the back with a predator looking like it's clinging to the front while firing a laser cannon at the aliens, I'm really good with pixel art due to working with it a lot ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.