1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Bug/Issue Outpost Doors don't always open.

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Tamamo89, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Tamamo89

Tamamo89 Pangalactic Porcupine

And it really is bad when your stuck between two doors that won't open. They still open for npcs, just not the player.

2. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

at times the game's scripting can be slowed down if you have any background processes that are taking up alot of cpu processing power.

i mean the outpost itself does have npc sensors on both sides and theres alot of them they all have to think for themselfs check for npcs inside their area then send a signal to the door door has to check if its open or closed.....it might be a bit of processing power for each of them but then rendering the ....... im rambling here

my advise would be close any unnecessary programs in the background and see does that help.

3. Tamamo89

I'm running the game by itself. It's a bug trust me.

4. Tamamo89

So this is still happening. It appears I cannot talk to npcs, except vendors which are objects btw.
    Any word on a possible fix?