1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Orpheus Colony: RAM's edits 3.7

Some edits and additions to Alsehr's awesome Orpheus Colony ship.

1. l4ng4m

l4ng4m Orbital Explorer

thankyou mama i will use it thanksksks!

2. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

l4ng4m likes this.
  3. steve_espirion

steve_espirion Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello, great mod, for sure, but i've got an issue in the living quarter (the little rooms named A,B,C & D) : I can't go in, bloqued by an invisible block . perhaps the windows aren't on the good layer.
    RQ: I use the human version, didn't try the apex version.
    And sorry if i didn't write well, i'm French , lol.

greenRAM likes this.
  4. greenRAM

I'll take a look. Sounds like I broke those parts in the update. Sounds like I may need to upload this with a fix right away. Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry about that.

5. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Orpheus Colony: RAM's edits with a new update entry:

v3.6 quick fix!

Read the rest of this update entry...

edit: Testing done. Yup, all fixed. There was a few minor graphics fixes I'll include in the next update too, but everything is working now. Thanks for baring with me.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  6. greenRAM

7. Pensive_WolF

Pensive_WolF Void-Bound Voyager

8. greenRAM

Each race needs it's own mod with it's own unique assets. Work will be hectic until the end of November, which means I'll need to put off working on this until at least then. I'm not sure if I'll add mod support for other custom races after that, but I might end up making support for the Avali, as I tend to play with that one.

Sorry for the late reply. It will be nice when I have time to work on fun stuff like this again.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  9. Pensive_WolF

Pensive_WolF Void-Bound Voyager

hay man, I'm just glad to hear your still working on it, I do hope you'll consider a Callistan mod version also, that would rock, and I wasn't able to find this on the steam workshope or the Nexus, is it there and I'm just blind or are you choosing to only upload it here?

10. greenRAM

Maybe. I don't know. I definitely will not upload to the Nexus. The Nexus is great. I love it as a gamer, but it's always been kind of a pain to work with as a mod author. I don't tend to like uploading to steam either, but just because it tends to be kind of a toxic community sometimes. Once I have all the races up I might send it over to Steam though. The Steam workshop is easy enough to work with as long as you ignore the trolls.

The Chucklefish community has been amazing, helpful and inspiring. I really love this site. Maintaining a mod page here has been super simple, with all the tools I need to make it look nice. I hope the Nexus and Steam both take a look at this company's modding site and community and take notes.

11. olsenitis

olsenitis Void-Bound Voyager

wow great idear i really would like to see this mod come though

12. olsenitis

olsenitis Void-Bound Voyager

alternate ship version mod would be more awesome
    and could you put this on steam