RELEASED Organized Corrosion Detection

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

[UPDATE] 02/06/17 - Version 1.0 released!

DOWNLOAD HERE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a simple mod I started this morning. I thought it was a fun idea that isn't necessary but interesting to randomly stumble upon and interact with whenever available. I'm debating on whether to set reoccurring conditions and whatnot. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

thats pretty cute, something to do around town.

• Androxilogin

I've been working on some other inclusions in another mod so I may transfer them over to this one instead. It's crazy- I wrote 50,000 lines to Cleanup Crew initially, then slowly began dissecting it into more categorized smaller mods. While it keeps things more organized, it also causes some setbacks and requires a lot more planning. Finally it all seems to have a flow that's working out successfully- except this is a new aspect I hadn't actually taken into consideration so now I face a new split. P.S. Good to see ya here!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Very fun idea!

Androxilogin likes this.
          • Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm jealous of your skill! I had an idea of a simple slot machine of sorts but I couldn't even get started because I can't install Visual Studio to get SMAPI working. You make great stuff :)

Androxilogin likes this.
            • Androxilogin

Entoarox will surely correct me if I'm wrong :)giggle:), but I don't believe VS is needed to install SMAPI although I can't clarify this because I have it installed.. If you need some assistance, PM me, I'd be more than happy to help with all I can. I'd love to see what mods you come up with.

[EDIT] Also, thank you, I didn't mean to come off as arrogant. :proper:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
              • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

No, to install SMAPI does not require VS, you only require VS to make new SMAPI mods, not to use existing ones :)
                (XNB and ALL mods do not need VS, but SMAPI mods do.)

Androxilogin likes this.
                • Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, I just wanted to make a mod. But it seems like my computer won't cooperate :p

• Androxilogin

Just wanted to mention this was released yesterday along with updates to many of my other mods. Also added to the Nexus. Expanded Crevices v.1.0 has a ton of new additions: Marnie's Barn, Forbidden Forest, a beach shortcut from the forest (if you have the Cleanup Crew mod installed), Maru's basement, Haley's dark room, Leah's yard, the back path from "Through the Woods", Willy's room ...etc? TreeLife and VIP also recommended but of course, not required.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

"Gotta work for what you get!"? Really? xD

Funny how I have all these mods installed, even though I have no time to actually play the game.

• If God exists, he's Androxilogin. I was waiting for this awesome mod, you're are one of the best man!

(¡Make me a child!)

Starbeak87 likes this.
                        • Androxilogin

Hey, me too!

Oh, I'm nothing special. Had I known anyone was waiting I'd have added it sooner. It's actually been done since the day after this posting, I just had everything else going on. Enjoy!

• Starbeak87

Starbeak87 Phantasmal Quasar

a more interactive town is definitely awesome.

• stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

This is pretty cool, maybe these things can increase your friendship. Say, with the mayor and all nearby inhabitants. It doesn't need to be a lot, just a little incentive goes a long ways for players to do it.

IronZelly and Minakie like this.
                              • FarmerCassidyBlue

FarmerCassidyBlue Void-Bound Voyager

I am so thankful you uploaded this mod! It was bugging me to no end to see how run down the town looked. Don't they have any pride in Stardew? Anyway, it still works in its basic functions however, I can no longer see what is needed to fix things. I know how to fix the fences but I just found out about the sofas and trash bag in Pam/Penny's trailer. Do the couches require wool and if so how much? Thanks again!

Androxilogin likes this.
                                • Androxilogin

I believe they require two pieces of cloth for the couches! Cool, someone noticed! Enjoy.

• Balentay

Balentay Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, sorry for bumping your thread since it's been so long, but I'm having some trouble. I can't seem to get your mods working? I've installed all the requirements, run the game before adding them in to initialize the framework, installed the mods in the correct place in ALL, but I keep getting this message:

[Advanced Location Loader] Loading content pack 'Expanded Crevices'...
                                    [Advanced Location Loader] Skipped: can't find a locations.json or manifest.json file.
                                    [Advanced Location Loader] Loading content pack 'Organized Corrosion Detection'...
                                    [Advanced Location Loader] Skipped: can't find a locations.json or manifest.json file.
                                    [Advanced Location Loader] Loading content pack 'TreeLife'...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Known issue in the current ALL version, a fix will be released within the next 24 hours.

• Balentay

Balentay Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, thank you!

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Will you be updating this to be able to work with the new version of the game? I miss your wonderful work. Sorry for posting on a old page.

mirnamika likes this.