1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Online Character Creator update, part deux!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by tramsan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Mikele97

Mikele97 Subatomic Cosmonaut

i do it on Chrome

2. Kousaka

Kousaka Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah this is happening to me too now, it was working just fine in Chrome the other day. :(

3. Doesn't work in Chrome, Skin and Clothes colors are a nogo, skin is either orange or default human colors no matter the color.

EDIT: I also attempted using it in other browsers like Safari and Firefox and didn't work.

4. That would be something that the developers use to debug with, if something's not working then that message wouldn't pop up properly in the console and they can easily find the problem. They mustn't have removed it when they finished the generator.

5. I already know about this update, but I just want to say good job, tramsan.
    Poses are really cool. And as stated above, if you rapidly change them consecutively, it plays the running animation.

6. So here's what's going on:

The character Generator is currently Out of Order. Clearing the Cache & Browsing history does absolutely nothing to help the situation.

7. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Works fine for me on Firefox 20.

8. diaspao

diaspao Orbital Explorer

Works fine for me on the newest version of Chrome

9. Let me see if chrome isn't updated...

10. I have the latest version and still won't work but I found something that may be a problem...
    Found this while rummaging through the recources on Google Chrome. All the color Palettes are like this, is this on purpose? Or is this an actual issue.
    Screen shot 2013-02-24 at 6.08.54 PM.PNG
    EDIT: ^ Pretty much any image you see on the side here has a blank thumbnail has an image similar to this.

11. Windows or Mac OS X? Clear Cache or no?

12. diaspao

diaspao Orbital Explorer

Windows 7 Home 64-bit. Did not clear cache.

13. you sure you using the most uptodate version of chrome?

14. diaspao

diaspao Orbital Explorer

yeah, updated today

15. Alright well I'm on OS X not sure how that would affect a Web thing but idk

16. Shhmio

Shhmio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yea I'm using OS X swell it doesn't work with Safari or Chrome

17. Doesn't work for me on Firefox either.

18. Starbound

Starbound Void-Bound Voyager

Keep the great updates coming!

19. David-T

David-T Void-Bound Voyager

I'll have to add myself to that like of broken character creators owners. Mine started not working last night. Was working fine in Chrome and Firefox up to that point.

20. -merge-
    OH OH, Also I've noticed lately when I copy text from chrome it keeps it's background color when I paste it.