1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Online Character Creator update, part deux!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by tramsan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. reversePsychologist

reversePsychologist Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I get this as well

2. tramsan

tramsan Contributor

Yeah ok, that can be an easter egg if you really want it to. ;)

I mean you open the console, unlock the easter egg as usual, then peruse the log to find the URLs.

3. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

I like the new features but I think that the color combinations for the Florans are mostly bad.
    I found a good one that I have used for my new avatar though.

4. I still can't find anything, even when I look and search the links that appear, such as the settings, painter and other codes.
    I give up, I've spent way too long on this.

I did find something weeeiird though.
    3Dness.png

5. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

In Firefox, colors don't apply properly and everything not colored properly is orange. I was looking through the files for easter eggs, but saw that it applied the colors over the orange template image things (such as this), so it might be an issue with that. It works fine in Chrome.

I did find stuff about masks in the code, but I've no idea. Probably another easter egg lets you try on masks?

6. todayisok

todayisok Subatomic Cosmonaut

Same here. I've found within the sprites that there is the back for each race and armor/helmet, and hence the characters should be able to climb things (ladders and the like - maybe with the right equip they can climb background walls like Spiderman :sneaky: )

7. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

Hmm, it loads this when typing in IFoundAGlitch. Even if we do find the other json files, we wouldn't be able to get the easter egg phrases from them...

8. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

I had that file (or some similar one) as well, but when I went back later it said it didn't exist anymore.

9. Dredgeman

Dredgeman Void-Bound Voyager

HERESY!!

Keeper likes this.
  10. Babwabwah

Babwabwah Star Wrangler

This is just awesome!!!...i dont have any comments to say anymore xD...the only thing i can say is its AWESOME!!!

11. Xelot

Xelot Phantasmal Quasar

Meh, missed good colors, especially white and light brown. Only the avians retain the original color palette.

EDIT: With these colors this is impossible:
    [​IMG]

snif snif

EDIT2: These are the final colors of the game? I find very sad and dark.

12. todayisok

todayisok Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just noticed that apex fur color 1 and 6 are the same shade of brown :unsure:

13. Mranti

Mranti Void-Bound Voyager

Did anyone else notice that if you go through all of the poses really fast its just the walking,running,jumping,and swimming animations just frame by frame?

14. Yes.

15. Oink92

Oink92 Yeah, You!

Thats kind of the entire point dude

16. Nazaraka

Nazaraka Orbital Explorer

Just more and more reasons to throw money at my screen

17. Phorexigon

Phorexigon Space Hobo

I am really excited for this Game... But the Char Creator doesnt want to work for me. Its just stuck on the loading screen. Been like that for a while and i have F5'd a couple times after like 10ish minutes and still nothing. I cleared my Cache and its just being a pain in the butt.

18. Sophisticated Mayhem

Sophisticated Mayhem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Human fembots with helmets?

[​IMG]

EDIT:

Also, I've used Chrome. No dice on color. So, for the record:

Firefox: can't change colors
    Chrome: can't change colors
    Internet Explorer: won't load

:confused:

19. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

On a note:avians with glitch helm look odd,the beak just pops out.

20. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

Well, whatever happened, Chrome now no longer works too and has joined the ranks with Firefox in causing colors to be a messed up orange-brown. But, oh well, as long as it doesn't carry over to the game (I'm sure it won't) I'll just deal with it.